14: Tiaras from the Core

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: Solving the conspiracy is almost complete as the Ultraix girls figured out it was the Absolute Tartarus and Reibatos who had been summoning beasts this whole time. Now, a special moment has come before the true final battle to save Nebula M78 and the Magic Dimension!

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

Randomly teleported to a room inside where the Plasma Spark is placed safely, Kira and Shaila looks around as they are amazed.

"So this is the place where the source of ultras' light is." Kira said. "It keeps everyone here on this planet alive."

"Speaking of which, I question if that core is the source that creates us, then does this mean that it's the source that keeps our magic alive?" Shaila wondered.

"We may never know. There was once a story that mentioned that two ultras attempted to take the core for power, and one of the two was Belial." Kira said.

"That may explain how he turned so evil from the start." Shaila said as she sighs a bit.

"Well, for now we have to protect this core on this planet along with the Magix dimension from Tartarus and Reibatos." Kira said as she looks at the core once more.

"Before that Absolutian summons more dead kaijus from the grave." Shaila added on as footsteps were coming from behind and the two girls looks at the direction where that sound is coming from.

Coming towards the two, was an ultra wearing a red cape and has horns. Its the 6th Ultra Brother, Taro.

The two girls gasps in amazement to meet a well known Ultra Brother. "Wow! That mantle looks so pretty." Kira said.

"The mantle of the Ultra Brothers! It is an honor to meet you, Taro." Shaila said with a respectful bow.

"The pleasure is mine to meet you two here." Taro nodded. "Looks like you are looking at the core."

"Y-yeah. That is what we are doing." Kira said. "Made us question some things along the way."

"I heard that you two solved the conspiracy of who was behind this monstrosity." Taro said.

"Yes we did, it was all Tartarus and Reibatos who was scheming this." Shaila said. "What is left to do is to battle them and save the planet."

"When battling Tartarus, be cautious out there. His power is strong than you may think." Taro warned.

"We faced even worst than that. Shaila and I can handle that strong power." Kira said. "We are the fairies of ultras, we do what ultras do of keep fighting until the end."

"We can both make our fathers proud, even to you too." Shaila said. "Cause the Ultra Brothers are the reason why we fought on until this very moment, along with meeting other Ultras on Earth."

Then, the ultra spark glows as the girls' color timers appears on their chest gleaming bright. It interacted to their high hopes to ensure they make their descendants rely on them.

"The ultra spark! Its glowing." Taro is shocked. Kira and Shaila turns to see the core shine.

"What is happening to us!?" Shaila looks at herself and then at Kira.

"Even the core is reacting to something." Kira said.

Magically appearing on the girls' bodies are silver tiaras placed next to their ribbons and special blue long mantles. It is the same mantle their friend Zero wears as a master.

It is a sign that Kira and Shaila became the princesses of the deunamists and O-50 with the tiaras.

"Woah, we got the same mantle Zero wears!" Shaila said as she twirls around.

"So this is why the core was reacting.. to us!" Kira said as she felt the tiara on her head. "I feel like these tiaras got a special significance to us."

"You two impressed me well. Wearing these mantles comes with huge responsibility." Taro said. "Go on and fight that Tartarus."

"Yes sir." Kira and Shaila said in sync as they head out together with pride to face Tartarus.

"Tartarus... we are coming for you." Kira said to herself.

~to be continued~