Ultra Fairy Chronicles - 5

ᏌᏞᎢᎡᎪᏆX ᏟᏞᏌᏴ ᏚᎬᎪᏚᎾN 1, ᎬᏢᏆᏚᎾᎠᎬ 18

- ᏢᎾᏚᏆᎢᏆᏙᎬ ᎬᎷᎾᎢᏆᎾNᎪᏞ ᏚᎬᏞF -

At the TLT headquarters base, it had been quiet everywhere since there had been no beast sightings going on outside in the city area. Right now its close to be sunset.

Kira is walking on her way to her dorm room, with hands in pocket and sighing a little.

In her mind, she had been dreaming of one day to release all of the tense emotions out and bring back what she used to be.

Back then before Kira became a night raider, she was a happy and energetic girl like how a normal teen her age would be.

It all changed when she started to be part of TLT when those positive emotions were locked away replaced by seriousness and keeping a neutral face.

Once when Kira entered her dorm room space, she lied down on her bed looking at the ceiling.

"When can this dream happen? Feels like it is impossible to get back to what I used to be when I am here as a night raider." Kira softly mumbled to herself.

One of the other members of TLT, Shiori Hiraki, was walking past the hallway and peeks to see Kira through her door.

"You alright there, Kira? Exhausted after a long day?" Shiori asked.

"I- I guess so. It had been quiet for a while now which is strange." Kira replied.

"Ah, I am just asking." Shiori said. "I suggest you to rest up well to energize yourself for tomorrow."

"Roger. I will be sure to rest well." Kira replied as Shiori continued to walk.

As when the coast was clear, Kira messages Shaila with her pulse breigar saying: 'When the moon rises, teleport here to the base and I will meet you there. It will be a quick meeting between the two of us.'

Sending the message, Kira gets a instant reply back. Shaila wrote back: 'Will do. I will let you know where I am in TLT base and you can explain the purpose of the meeting.'

"I think I have an idea for a plan if Shaila helps me out on this." Kira said as she closes her breigar and starts to think of a plan.

Hours later, the moon has already risen in the sky. Kira is still up as she checks for any update messages from Shaila.

Waiting patiently, she gets a message. Shaila says in the message that she is right by the main hallway since she teleported to inside of the base.

Kira stood up from bed and hurries towards the main hallway, making sure the coast is still clear. "Finally, its about to start."

As soon as Kira reached the main hallway, she saw Shaila waiting. "Glad you can make it, Shaila."

Shaila turns around seeing Kira approach her. "It was easy to get in here. All it takes was a simple teleport."

"And at least no one else is around." Kira said. "Why I called you here is for something important."

"What is it?" Shaila asked.

"You will help me get my happy emotions back, to get to my past self of who I was before." Kira explained. "I have made a plan just for this moment."

"You had positive emotions before in the past? Shocking that it had been hidden from you." Shaila said. "I will help whatever I can do, since I am your partner."

"Thank goodness you are a life saver, Shaila! Take me anywhere that can help me get it back!" Kira said as she attempts to smile lightly. "P-please."

"Don't worry, I may know the place. I will be sure before tomorrow morning at sunrise, we will come back here so your teammates won't notice." Shaila said, smiling back.

Shaila grabs Kira's hand as she uses a teleportation spell to a planet of U40.

The two soon arrives in the surface of Planet U40, a place that looks similar to ancient Greek by the looks of the architecture and what the people are wearing.

"Here we are. A peaceful place of Planet U40." Shaila said.

"Woah. This place is similar to ancient Greece. Even its calm, people are smiling, and most of all, the positivity." Kira said.

"It is, I must agree. Any good memories of yours come to mind since you have first glance of U40?" Shaila asked.

Feeling admired by the atmosphere, Kira started to remember her past. "I- I think some memories are coming back to me."

Kira could feel her facial muscles let loose to show a true smile and a little tear of joy coming down her eye.

"You are almost there Kira! That smile of yours is coming!!" Shaila cheered on as she sees the expression on Kira's face.

"Come on me.. get those emotions out.." Kira said to herself as she finally smiles and giggles with joy.

"There it is! A happy Nexus!" Shaila clapped with applause. "Your happy personality is back!"

"I- I did it!" Kira jumped up and down with joy as Shaila did the same as well.

"Come on Shaila! Lets have some fun around to celebrate!" Kira said in an excited tone.

"Now that is what I want to hear from the fairy of Nexus! Lets do it!" Shaila replied back.

Then the two girls began to explore around Planet U40 to celebrate a huge moment of Kira getting her past personality back as she finally escaped the serious side.

After a wild time, the two girls returns back to TLT base with a lot of time left to spare until sunrise. Shaila slept over in Kira's dorm room.

Kira decided to give herself a haircut before heading back to sleep. The new hairstyle for her is shorter reaching to shoulder length and would give herself a little bang braid on the right side.

Since now Kira's happy personality had came back, she can finally rest and not worry. Her dream came true at long last. All thanks to Shaila's help, Kira can feel her true self come back.