Ultra Fairy Chronicles - 6

ᏌᏞᎢᎡᎪᏆX ᏟᏞᏌᏴ ᏚᏢᎬᏟᏆᎪᏞ (ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ)

ᎪᏞᏞ ᏚᎻᎪᏆᏞᎪ KᏌᎡᎬNᎪᏆ ᎪᏢᏢᎬᎪᎡᎪNᏟᎬᏚ ᏆN ᏌᏞᎢᎡᎪᎷᎪN ᎢᎪᏆᏩᎪ: NᎬᏔ ᏩᎬNᎬᎡᎪᎢᏆᎾN ᏟᏞᏆᎷᎪX

~ Author note: the introduction part before and during the parts will be in script form for the speaking lines and spectator narration. Plus most of the scenes will have exact lines from the New Generation Climax movie ~

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

It all begins in Alfea, Ultraix dorms. Kira and Shaila are bundled up on Shaila's bed, a hologram projector is placed in front of them, and snacks were gathered.

Beforehand, they were revisiting Alfea a year later because the two wants to remember the good times of their past adventures.

Kira: Say Shaila, what are we going to watch on the projector?

Shaila: Good question. I found videos of the special moments I had with the other New Generation Heroes on my phone, in which is about fighting along side Taro's son Taiga and his host.

Kira: I cannot wait to watch all of the videos. Good thing we got the snacks and wrapped up comfortably ready to watch. *she laughs*

Shaila: *laughs as well* Lets do this shall we?

Kira: *nods* Yes! Its showtime!

Shaila: *opens the projector and pulls up the video collection; she clicks on the first one and plays the video*

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Part 1: First appearance with her father, Gai Kurenai (Ultraman Orb)

Walking through a warehouse, Kana Sasaki approaches a small group of aliens and she gets their attention.

"According to my reliable sources, I'm sure people here are targeting my company's members. So I am here to visit." Kana said.

One alien and other laughed. "Reliable sources? You mean from External Affairs Division X?"

"Who is targeting Hiroyuki?" Kana questioned with curiosity.

"Dunno." Another alien said. "Who could it be?"

Then the other aliens in the group surrounds Kana around her until a little magic blast hits the ground near one of them.

"Wait." A male voice said from the background as Kana and the alien all looks at where the voice came from.

Standing there, laying by boxes facing away from the scene are a man wearing a fedora and trench coat and a girl with a similar style. The two figures are related as father and daughter.

[ Kira: Don't tell me! I want to guess who they are! ]

[ Shaila: Go on ahead. I am all ears. ]

[ Kira: Its you and your dad! ]

"How can you aliens be so ignorant!?" The female voice added on.