15: Ultraix vs Tartarus

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: The time has come... the final battle that leads to solving a conspiracy. With Reibatos defeated, what is left for Kira and Shaila is to battle the Absolute Tartarus. The Ultraix fairies are the hope Nebula M78 and the magic dimension needs to save the galaxies beyond.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

After achieving a victory in a battle against Reibatos, Kira and Shaila are almost there to reach the final boss which is the Absolute Tartarus. What they need now is the location where to find Tartarus.

"Speak now, Reibatos, where is Tartarus!?"Kira started to question.

"I must cannot say where." Reibatos said.

"Come on. Remember what we said before we fought. If we win, you have to say where Tartarus is." Shaila said. "And we won, so you better start talking."

"Fine fine I will start talking." Reibatos admitted. "Tartarus is in The Kingdom. He is planning to use his full power to destroy your worlds."

"The Kingdom..." Shaila thinks.

"Now I said the answer to your question. Curse you fairies-" Reibatos said as he explodes in defeat at last.

"Shaila, we need to hurry to that location before Tartarus releases its full power to destroy the Palace of Light and the magic dimension." Kira said.

"Yeah. It is about time we actually save the galaxies." Shaila said. "For our homes and to prove we are Ultras."

The two nods at each other as their blue long mantles appears magically on them. Kira and Shaila flies out together to find The Kingdom to defeat Tartarus once and for all.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶

The two then arrives at The Kingdom, landing on the ground as they look at the surroundings. Soon, Kira and Shaila spots Tartarus standing there menacingly.

"There he is, that Absolutian." Kira said.

"Standing there menacingly, I assume he is waiting for our arrival." Shaila said. "Should we give Tartarus a special surprise attack as our welcome?"

Tartarus heard Kira and Shaila as he turns seeing them. "Oh? You found my location. Came to challenge me at long last?"

"Of course we are, Tartarus, to end this conspiracy once and for all." Kira exclaimed. "After all these years of our existence, we fought many kaijus and aliens. Now knowing it all came from you who did this."

"We became stronger every day to prepare for this exact moment." Shaila said. "To end you since we defeated your ally Reibatos."

"Oh, if you want to challenge me go on ahead. I won't hesitate on failing." Tartarus said in a strict tone as he gets ready to fight.

"Shaila, let's do this and start the fight. We either battle to the end or be scared." Kira said.

"Yeah, the option we got is to battle to the end." Shaila said. "We are the fairies of ultras after all."