13: Originix - Orb Origin

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: Kira had earned her Originix by merging with The Next, now its time for Shaila to earn hers by holding the Orb Caliber. Also, Shaila learns the truth about her deceased mother, Natasha.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

Walking through the forest alone, Shaila sighs as she was thinking deeply about how she can unlock her Originix.

She sits down on the ground underneath a nearby tree, then looking up at the sky. "I never thought this would be hard to find a way to earn Originix. Kira had her easy way of meeting The Next in person, but what about me.."

Foosteps was heard coming towards Shaila as she turns around slightly to see who is walking. It was her dad, Gai Kurenai.

"There you are Shaila, been looking all over." Gai said. "What's the matter? Something bad happened?"

"Nothing is wrong. Its too complicated to explain." Shaila said. "But how did you know where to find me?"

"Your partner Kira told me where you were." Gai explained.

・゚゚・*:.:*゚:*:✼✿

FᏞᎪᏚᎻᏴᎪᏟK ᎢᎾ ᎪᏔᎻᏆᏞᎬ ᎪᏩᎾ

At the SSP, Kira walked in as she saw Naomi, Jetta, and Shin worried about something. "Uh guys? What is with the sad looks?"

Jetta looks at Kira as he stood up and walked over to her. "Kira, thank goodness you are here. We are worried about Shaila, she had been missing for couple hours already and did not come back as she promised she would."

Shin and Naomi also looks at Kira.

"You are her partner right? Can you use your night raider skills to find her?" Shin asked.

"Where did you three last time saw Shaila?" Kira asked as she was confused.

"Before she left was the time we last time saw her." Naomi said. "I have a feeling that she may be alone out there."

"I can try to find Shaila. If not, I got a secondary plan." Kira said.

"What is your secondary plan?" Naomi asked out of curiosity.

"If my first plan does not work, I can ask her father to help out." Kira replied. "Relatives who have the same bond are trustworthy to help."

"I hope you can find her, Kira. Please." Jetta said.

Kira smiles lightly as she walks out again to use her Pulse Breigar to find Shaila, but nothing popped up on the radar on first try and same results happens for other attempts. Then, Kira decided to find Shaila's father to ask for help.

Once when she found him, Kira tells Gai everything and he decided to help out by splitting up. Kira went downtown of the city while Gai went to the forest area, and thats is where Gai found Shaila.