10: Pyramid of Tiga

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: While battling the devil splinters, a new threat had been added. The three dark giants had been revived after so many years. A capsule came down to earth in which it gave the fairies a quest to find a sacred power from an ancient giant.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

It was night time, stars were shimmering in the sky peacefully. Kira and Shaila were sleeping in their dorms at STORAGE. Meanwhile outside, a silver object was falling down to the Earth's surface like a meteor, slamming onto the ground not that far from the STORAGE building.

Once when the object hit, creating a semi-deep hole on the soil, a little boom was heard. After one second later, the sound fades.

Kira suddenly woke up after hearing the boom. "What was that noise? I swear I heard an explosion."

Shaila then woke up as well, looking at Kira. "Explosion? I heard it too, but it only occured for a second. Just go back to sleep and we can check it tomorrow if the captain lets us." She goes back to sleep.

"See you in the morning anyways." Kira said as she went back to sleep with many thoughts in her head until morning came.

Morning soon arrived as the sun shines and birds chirp. Adjusting their uniform, Kira and Shaila walk in to where the others are. Yuka saw the two come in first. "Morning you two."

"Morning." Kira and Shaila replied in sync.

"Captain, we are heading out somewhere if you let us." Shaila said.

"Heading out where?" Captain Heibikura asked Shaila.

"Last night we heard some sort of boom coming from outside. It was visible to hear that it is not far from here." Shaila explained. "So Kira and I are going to check it out."

"Big explosion? I think I heard it too, but only lasted for a second." Haruki said, scratching his head a bit.

"Same here." Yoko nodded.

"Alright then, you two can go." Captain Heibikura ordered. Kira and Shaila cheered as they heard a yes and they immediately hurried out.

Running as fast as they could, Kira and Shaila hurried to where the sound came from and they saw the silver object covered by some dirt in the hole.

Kira carefully removed the object, which was a capsule, from the dirt while Shaila wiped it off to keep it clean.

"Woah, it looks like a capsule." Kira said in amazement. "Where did this come from?"

Shaila was also in amazement. "If it hit the ground creating this hole, it could have come from outer space."

While the two were looking at the capsule, it suddenly opened on its own revealing a hologram of a woman, it was glitching a bit.

"A hologram?" Shaila tilted her head in confusion. "Of a royal looking woman?" Kira added on as well until the hologram finally spoke.