Ultra Fairy Chronicles - 7

ᴜʟᴛʀᴀɪx ᴄʟᴜʙ sᴇᴄɪᴀʟ - ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ
• 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐱 𝐱 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐱 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐔𝐩 (𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧) •

════ ═══════ ════

In the collided world of the masked reiwa riders, Kira and Shaila is watching three winged heroes wearing belts battle an enemy unfold from a distance where they cannot be seen.

How they got there is very simple. The two were doing their own battle back in their world until some magical door appears in front of them.

Kira opened it slowly and the door drags the two inside resulting to end up in a new world that is home to three new fairies, the Riderix club.

"Three new fairies we have never seen before." Kira said as she observes. "Wearing belts with fancy gimmicks."

"Its different compared to how we transform." Shaila said. "But it will be interesting to learn more about them."

Until they suddenly see what is going on in battle of the three rider fairies struggling to finish off the enemy for good. Kira and Shaila looks at each other with a nod as they head down to help.

Meanwhile with the three Riderix fairies, they are having a rough time, readjusting their weapons in hand.

"This enemy is not a magia, megid, or deadman at all.. what are we even facing!?" Ayana Hiden, the fairy of rising hopper Zero-One, said.

"By the appearance, it resembles a beast that came from the deep." Tsurugi Kamiyama, the fairy swordswoman of flames Saber, said.

"I suggest we switch up to our super forms." Akuma Igarashi, the fairy of rex genome Revice, suggsted.

The three riders stood up as they get out their super form gimmicks, until a harmonica noise can be heard in the background. Luckily, the sound make the monster pause for a moment.

"Harmonica noises? Who is playing that?" Tsurugi wondered as she slightly looks around.

"It was me who is playing my melody." Shaila said in the background.

Approaching the scene comes Kira and Shaila as they remove their mantles with their magic and wings emerges out majestically. The three riders turns around to see Kira and Shaila come towards them.

"There are two other fairies?!" Ayana goes in surprise.

"Two fairies of light from another world as we can say." Kira said.

"Another world!? Woah." Ayana is shocked.

The monster roars at the five fairies as it starts shooting bullets at them. Seeing the attack incoming, Kira and Shaila knows what to do.

"Attack incoming! Orb caliber!" Shaila called out her caliber as it appears in her hand.

"Evolthruster!" Kira called out her evolthruster as she turns it to gun mode.