Ultra Fairy Chronicles - 8

𝙐𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙭 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 7, 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 6

- 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓 -

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

In the city, Kira and Shaila walks together as they think of what was told before about the spooky Kaiju Graveyard.

"Zero was right, that place is spooky and dangerous." Kira said. "Our current powers of Zeroix is no match for its darkness."

"Shivers up my spine." Shaila said, shrugging.

"But look at the good side, we at least had a clue of what the graveyard looks like. With that, a plan can be made to stop the kaiju resurrections." Shaila added.

The two then stops walking for a moment.

"I know, but we do not know who is behind this kind of thing." Kira said. "Only way is to figure it out ourselves."

"Good point there." Shaila nods in agreement.

Suddenly, a sound can be heard from a certain distance resembling an animal noise as a fluffy creature bounces towards Kira and Shaila.

Once close to the two girls, the small creature bops on their foreheads. Kira and Shaila stepped back, rubbing the spot where hit from the creature's sudden bump.

"Ow- what was that!?" Shaila is starting to be confused.

The creature then lands on Kira's hands, shaking its cute tail. "Moko!~"

Kira looks at the creature. "Eh, a small fluffy creature did this!?" Shaila does the same, observing it.

"Moko!~" Moko purrs.

"Are you lost?" Kira asked in a soft tone. Moko nudges Kira's palm as a yes for the response to the question.

"Poor thing.." Kira said as she gently pets Moko. "Shaila, we should help this creature find its owner."

Shaila nods as she pets gently too. "Yeah, don't worry- um- does it have a name?"

"Ah! Its name is Moko since he keeps saying his name, from what I heard." Kira said.

"Don't worry, Moko, we will help you find your owner." Shaila smiled a bit.

Moko bounces happily with joy and the two girls starts to search around for the owner around the city area.

Time flies on by and the search is still ongoing with no results found. Until the ground shakes a bit and a kaiju roar can be heard in the distance.

Approaching Kira and Shaila, comes the savage monster Arstron.

Kira and Shaila turns around seeing Arstron approach towards them, they both go to a fighting stance. While Moko slightly hides.

"Well then, a kaiju showed up." Shaila said as she grabs her Zeroix eye.

Kira grabs her Zeroix eye as well. "Lets transform and fight this thing. Moko, stay with us, you will be safe."

"Ultraix Zeroix!" Kira and Shaila shouted together, placing the Zeroix eye over their eyes and presses the button to transform.

Zeroix!~

After transforming into Zeroix, the two flaps their wings to charge at Arstron and Moko held on tight as the battle begins.

As the battle goes on, the two are struggling to figure out a way to defeat Arstron when the kaiju is standing close by a gas tank.

"Damnit, we cannot use a convergence spell when the kaiju is in front of a gas tank." Shaila said. "If we did that, then the tank would explode causing damage to the surrounding area."

Kira thinks in her head a plan quickly. "I am trying to get an idea.."

Moko's whole body glows magically as that light floats towards Kira and Shaila, absorbing through their wings.

"Moko has light?!" Both Kira and Shaila are in surprise, looking at each other then giving a nod.

"Lets do this, counter attack right back." Kira said.

"Will do!" Shaila replied.

Arstron roars and the two girls gets in position, preparing their finishing move.

With their magic, they make Arstron float in the air high up away from the tank.

"Zeroix convergence..." Kira and Shaila aims their attack in air where Arstron, that's now struggling to get down, is. "Slugger quadro hurricane!"

Firing their convergence spell, flapping wings together at the same time, the attack hits Arstron in midair as it goes defeated not seen in sight.

"Finally!" Shaila cheered.

"Moko!~" Moko gets happy as he hops onto Kira's palm, jumping up and down.

"Good work, partner, and thanks to you Moko for helping us." Kira said.

Later on, Moko's owner found him at last and the two girls gives Moko to the owner, who has an occupation of being a comedian.

The owner thanks them for rescuing and taking care of Moko.

Then the owner walks off happily with Moko by his side, reunited once again. Kira and Shaila waves to them while seeing them head out in relief.

"Seems like we have rescued a lost critter who has healing powers. Very surprising at first." Kira said.

Shaila laughs a bit softly. "Yeah, must say the same thing as well. I am glad we helped out a cute critter after all."