5: Power of Believix

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: After a great fight against Yapool by using Enchantix, it is now time for Kira and Shaila to gain a new form that must be gained by someone believing in the existence of fairies. Fairies may be a mythical creature, but the Ultraix girls can prove that it is real.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

{THIS INCLUDES A CAMEO APPEARANCE FROM kamenridergamer 'S ULTRAWOMAN HUNTER FANSERIES CHARACTERS}

The two girls, in their Enchantix, is flying in the air, chasing after a beast that is attempting to reach Earth's surface. Fast as they can, Kira and Shaila flaps their wings with much force as possible adding some magic to help boost the speed up.

"This beast, its speed is so fast. We won't be able to catch up." Shaila said. "Should we try attacking in order to slow it down?"

"We can try that." Kira replied. "As long as we can steady our aim of our attacks."

The two charges up their attacks and aims carefully at the beast, ready to attack.

"Thruster Bullet Raid!" Kira yelled.

"Dual Fusion Flash!" Shaila yelled.

Releasing their attacks together at the beast, it hits it but it gives no damage on it. The beast just keeps on flying away, as it is about to approach towards Earth surface.

"Our attacks did not work!" Kira said.

"Even it is heading towards the surface, we need to hurry." Shaila said with a semi-feared expression.

Meanwhile on the surface, there was four people walking together around named Jessica, Kitani, Shadow, and Zen. They are part of the Kaiju Defense Group.

A shadow approaches, visibly seen on the ground, by the four. They all look up seeing a beast fly down and two magical creatures flying down after it.

Kitani tugs Jessica's shirt, suddenly feeling scared. "Sensei, what is that shadow."

"A kaiju.." Jessica replied back.

"I even see two winged girls flying behind that kaiju." Zen pointed.

"What should we do?" Shadow asked.

Right before Jessica would say anything, the beast landed on the ground roaring loud, then stares at the four. Also, both Kira and Shaila appeared standing in front of them.

"Stay back, this beast won't stop rampaging." Kira warned.

"Who are you two?" Jessica asked.

"Save that question for later, you have to listen to us!" Kira replied back.

"Why should we?" Kitani added.

"Because, we are worried about you four. Us fairies has to fight this beast for your safety." Shaila said.

"Fairies? Those creatures are just a myth." Shadow said. "They are not real."

Right when the kaiju was about to attack the two girls puts up their shields to block, but whenever the kaiju attempts to hit the shields, little cracks starts to form.

"Wait a minute, partner, we need to get those four to believe in us." Kira said.

"But how? There needs to be a way to get them to believe in fairies that we are real." Shaila asked. "Plus, the shield is breaking and we need to hurry."

"Please believe us, fairies are not myth, they are real! We are real!" Kira said trying to persuade the four to believe in them while holding on to the shield.

A quick moment of silence happens for the KDG members, seems like they are speechless if they want to believe in the two fairies.

Until one of the four speaks up. "I-I believe in fairies." Zen said.

"I believe too." Shadow and Kitani said one by one.

Jessica is the only one left who have not said anything. "Since you two saved us, I also believe in fairies."

After hearing all four say that they believe, Kira and Shaila's body gleams a white light as the two releases the shield. The light causes the kaiju to stop attacking.

"This power, the magic of Believix." Shaila said.

"We earned a new form!" Kira cheered.

The aura emerges into their bodies and they transform into Believix magically. After the transformation, Kira and Shaila fights the kaiju soon defeating it.

They reunite with the four. Jessica, Kitani, Shadow, and Zen are surprised of what they juts saw.

"I thank you four for believing in us, my partner and I gained a new power." Kira thanked them.

"It is our pleasure, fairies." Kitani said and the other three nods.

"Keep up the good work on believing in magic." Shaila said.

"Will do." Jessica said.

Kira and Shaila then flies off in the skies flying back to Alfea. The four KDG members waved at the two with smiles on their faces.

As the Believix form is now had been achieved, the two girls keeps up their efforts to fight on the beasts and even mysterious enemies that lurk in the shadows. With the magic of believing, anything magical can happen.