12: Originix - The Next

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: Originix, it is the true final form for the Ultraix fairies. As a conspiracy arises, the two fairies has to solve the mystery to see who had done it! To gain this final form, Kira and Shaila has to learn the true origins of their powers! This part is for Kira's Originix based off of The Next!

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

There is a conspiracy going on in the galaxies, it is up for the Ultraix fairies to solve this mystery. It is a conspiracy of questioning who had been summoning countless kaijus and aliens down to the magic dimension and Earth since all this time ever since day one of the two being ultra fairies. But, they never knew it was all part of a plan constructed by the Absolute Tartarus and Reibatos.

A message from the Galaxy Rescue Force calls them. It was Sora who wants to give them more information about the situation, she also gave the two spark like devices on their wrists.

Sora told them to find the origins of their powers and earn their final form called Originix. The search to solve the mystery begins!

Kira Himeya, the fairy of Nexus, is now on her way to find the origins of the deunamists and earn her Originix power. That power, was born from a giant named... The Next.

In the dorms of the Ultraix girls, Kira was standing by the balcony looking at the sky thinking about how they could start to solve the conspiracy. While Shaila was looking at her fusion card collection.

Kira sighs as she looks up. "This would be tough to solve a simple mystery, I don't know where we should start."

"There could be many ways to start, but each route per way is different for the result." Shaila said. "Like what Sora said, our lives are on the line depending to solve this problem before it gets worst."

"I know that, only if there is a simple way in mind to find a good starter." Kira said as she looks at her Originix Spark. She suddenly got a vision appear in her mind as it disappears in a second. "Eh? What was that.."

Shaila is confused. "What?"

"I just felt something appear in my mind." Kira said as she turns to Shaila. "Some vision of meeting someone."

"Strange visions? I thought deunamists does not have that ability." Shaila said as she stood up from the bed. "Who is the someone that appeared in your head?"

The vision appears again, but shows a full image of the person who they have to meet first. Kira does not say anything for a second as her eyes widen and glowing red causing Kira to stand still.

Shaila saw her eyes glow red. "Kira! You alright there!?" She gently shakes her. "Earth to Nexus!!"

~ in a void space ~

Waking up an turquoise green colored void space, Kira looks around in confusion as a huge figure stands right in front of her.

"A void space?" Kira questions herself as she then looks at the figure. "You must be the one who woke me. Made my partner worry about me."

"You must be the current denamist, Kira Himeya." The figure said looking down at her.

"That is my name. Who are you is the question." Kira asked.

"You can call me The Next. The first deunamist who unlocked the power of Junis." The Next said. "Merge with me and you can unlock your true form. I seek your need of new strength to fight a new situation."

"Wow, the first deunamist before me." Kira said in amazement. "Oh great The Next, I need to find other ultras to help me and my partner to solve this conspiracy. Can you help us?"

"Merge with me and I can agree to help you, my niece." The Next said.

"Me as your niece!? I- I will merge with you." Kira said as she prepares her Originix spark ready to merge.

"Very well then." The Next said as he turns into a red ball of energy and it floats into the Originix spark.

As the power from The Next is inside of the spark, Kira felt a new power surge through her body as she gained new deunamist abilities.

~ back to reality ~

Kira's eyes turns back to normal as she wakes up. She shook her head. "The Next.."

"Who is The Next?" Shaila asked.

"The first deunamist and my Originix." Kira said.

"You earned your Originix!!??" Shaila is shocked. "Wow! How did you do that!?"

"The Next told me to merge with him and he can help us to solve this mystery." Kira smiles.

"That is good news. Now it is my turn to earn my Originix." Shaila smiles as well.