Ultra Fairy Chronicles - 1

Authors Note: So since I am bored while writing both LWK: Fantasia Castle and Ultrawoman Stringlite fanfics, I decided to do something special as I call it "Ultra Fairy Chronicles!"

In this segment of the book, it will be all about the Ultraix fairies' adventures that are episodes of their series as it will be chosen at random. I hope you all enjoy!

ᏌᏞᎢᎡᎪᏆX ᏟᏞᏌᏴ ᏚᎬᎪᏚᎾN 6, ᎬᏢᏆᏚᎾᎠᎬ 14
~ NᏆᏩᎻᎢ ᏚᎻᏆFᎢ ᏟᎡᎪᏃᎬ ~

It was a quiet night at STORAGE. Yoko, Yuka, and Captain Heibikura left to rest up. While Kira and Shaila were still in uniform as Haruki was about to head out too.

"You two sure you can handle a night shift alone? Pretty scary for some youngsters like you." Haruki asked them.

"Yeah, we will be fine." Kira chuckles. "Nothing bad will happen."

"Besides, you know we got magic." Shaila added. "And plus we are not young."

"O-osu. I will be heading out then." Haruki said as he walks out.

When Haruki left the room, Kira and Shaila are left alone in the main room. Suddenly silence fills the room. Kira and Shaila then looks at each other.

"Do you know what I am thinking about?" Kira asked.

"What are you thinking of?" Shaila tilts her head in confusion.

"Since we are alone, we can use our magic!" Kira exclaimed.

Shaila then realizes it. "Ah! I know what you are talking about! We can do whatever we want!"

"We night raid!!" Kira exclaimed. "Two fairies alone at base during the night!"

Kira and Shaila squeals happily as they start to run around from one room to another and through the halls.

Running towards the dock room where the robots are placed, the two takes out their spark lens wands aiming at each other pretending to spar in a magic battle.

"Prepare to taste the power of my magic!" Kira laughed

"Oh really! Don't mess with me cause I got the power of Tiga and Ultraman on my side! AAAAAAAAH!!" Shaila exclaimed.

"Bring it on Orb!" Kira said.

"Challenge excepted Nexus!" Shaila said. "Hold up- would this be a good idea. Like we got robots here."

"Yeah your right. This is like one of the first weirdest ideas we came up with, and I LOVE IT!" Kira laughed again.

As the two puts away their spark lens wands away and they lay down on the floor to relax after going crazy.

"That was so much fun." Shaila said as she sighs in relief and checks the clock on the wall. "Time really passed and its almost 11:00 pm."

"Really?" Kira looks at the clock as well. "Oh yeah it is almost 11. We got a busy day tomorrow when everyone is here."

The two creates their own puffy cloud bed as it appears below them with their magic. Once when Kira and Shaila rests their eyes to sleep, the cloud beds floats in the air going towards the main room.

• the next morning •

When morning came, everyone came in to work. Heibikura, Yoko, Yuka, and Haruki walks in as they all see Kira and Shaila float in midair.

"They- are floating.." Yoko said in a soft voice in shock.

"And sleeping after when they stayed for the night shift." Yuka said back.

Heibikura had some idea in his head as he walks over to Kira and Shaila who are sleeping soundly.

"Oi captain! What are you even doing!?" Haruki panicked a bit.

"You two! Wake up!" Heibikura shoves the clouds away as it disappears to wake them up.

As when the cloud beds poofs away, Kira and Shaila wakes up, hitting the floor on their bottoms.

"Owww- CAPTAIN!!" Shaila complained. "We were just having a good sleep." She yawned a bit.

"Busy day today. Its time to get occupied." Heibikura said. "Besides, its the day of training with your fairy bots."

"R-right. I remember." Kira said as she yawned too.

Haruki and Yoko helps Kira and Shaila up from the ground.

"How was the night shift?" Yoko asked.

"You may not want to know." Kira replied with a little smirk knowing she and Shaila really had a chaotic time.

"Whats with that face then?" Yuka joined in.

"Um- its a secret, Yuka." Shaila said. "Lets get to work my friends!"

"Osu!" Haruki exclaimed.

After a quick chat in the morning, the team got to work to start the day. It was a fun night for Kira and Shaila as they had a blast going crazy, it would be a best moment to remember after all.

But still, they still have to go through a battle against two threats of the devil splinters and the three giants of darkness after when Kira and Shaila just earned their new powers of Tigaix.