9: Chant our Name, Zettix

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

SUMMARY: Kira and Shaila lands back on Earth after getting a signal of incoming Devil Splinters. They land up right by a robotic defense force called STORAGE, and meets the members. The two did not expect for one of the members is an Ultra named Zett. With the Ultra Medals of Nexus and Orb, a new power shall chant their name!

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 °

On Earth, there are two robots by the names of Windom and Sevenger battling Five King. Haruki Natsukawa was piloting Sevenger while Yoko Nakashima was piloting Windom.

"Let's do this, Yoko." Haruki said.

"Go time." Yoko replied back.

Calling from the communicator inside of Sevenger and Windom is Captain Shota Heibikura. "Haruki, Yoko, begin the attack against Five King."

"Osu!" Haruki replied.
"Roger!" Yoko replied.

The two then commands the robots to charge towards Five King as Five King charges up three beams from its three faces.

"A sudden attack incoming!" Yoko warned.

Right after when Five King releases its fire at Sevenger and Windom, two red lights suddenly appears landing on the ground revealing Kira and Shaila in their Mebiusix form. The two girls summons their shields to deflect the attack as it bounces off causing an explosion to go off.

"Who are those two? They got wings?!" Haruki is confused.

Haruki's partner and bonded Ultra, Zett, talks in his head. "Haruki, those two got magic too!"

"So cool!" Haruki is amazed. While Yoko is surprised of what she saw.

Letting go of the shield, Kira and Shaila flies at Five King attacking with their magic.

"Burnmite Fire!" Shaila yelled.

"Flaming Shot!" Kira yelled.

They release their attacks at Five King as it stumbles back. It was right timing for the finisher attack.

While back at STORAGE, Heibikura easily recognize one of the two fairies that appeared suddenly in which gave him a flashback.

"Shaila Kurenai.. she is here." Heibikura said to himself. "Yoko, Haruki, assist the two winged creatures to finish off Five King!"

"Laser Shot, fire!" Yoko fired a laser from Windom's forehead.

"Take this, Rigid Core Iron Fist Rocket!" Haruki fired a first rocket from Sevenger's hand.

"Time for the finisher." Kira said.

"Alright." Shaila said.

"Mebiuix convergence!" Kira and Shaila said as they connect hands to each other, "Mebium Phoenix!" They fire a large fire bird attack.

At the same time, all three attacks from the fairies, Windom, and Sevenger collided together suddenly, causing it to burst through and Five King explodes.