Ultra Fairy Chronicles - 2

ᏌᏞᎢᎡᎪᏆX ᏟᏞᏌᏴ ᏚᎬᎪᏚᎾN 6 ᏚᎻᎾᎡᎢ ᏚᎢᎾᎡY

~ FᎪᎡᏆᎬᏚ ᏔᏆᎢᎻ ᎢᎻᎬ ᎢᎡᏆᏩᏩᎬᎡ ~

It has been weeks after when Kira and Shaila defeated the three dark giants with their Tigaix powers. All thanks to the spark lens wands, their victory was successful before it turned upside down.

They arrive back on Mars, which has been fully repaired after the final battle destruction, because Kira and Shaila had a sudden vision that appeared while they were at Alfea walking to their dorm.

They soon arrive in a steep dark cave in a construction site, the two are wearing a different uniform. It has the words 'GUTS SELECT' written on the badge.

Walking in, the two looks around to find where to find where the image they saw is, which was a special inscription in a wall. "This must be the place, but where is it?" Shaila asked.

"It must be on one of these walls." Kira replied.

After a while of searching around the area, they found it. It was placed right by the spot where there was supposed to be a statue placed there.

On the walls, there is an inscription in ancient language with an image of three figures fighting a monster. Two of the three figures had huge wings and holds some sort of wand. While the other had a crystal on its forehead and golden brim accessories.

The text inscribes, translated to human language, as:
'A legend of two ancient magical warriors and an ancient giant joined forces to battle a big beast that is born from the ruins of Earth's soil. Uniting their magic into one banished away for good back deeper into the soil. After the battle, the three legendary heroes were no where to be seen, only light can bring them back.'

"There it is, the inscription on the wall." Kira said as she walks up to it, reading the ancient text. "The message, it was written in ancient language."

Shaila also reads it too. "There is a picture as well that matches the message too. Looks like it shows three ancient heroes battling a monster together."

After a quick moment of reading the text and the image, they suddenly notice something in which reminded them of what happened during that one battle they were in when a strange giant stood in front of them, saving the two from danger. The wands that were on the image looks like the Tigaix Spark Lens wand.

"This cannot be- those wands and wings in the picture." Kira's eyes widen. "It looks like our spark lens wands in the picture."

"Does that mean, we are the two of the three ancient heroes since we got wings and wands for our Tigaix forms." Shaila said, looking at Kira as Kira looks at Shaila back.

Footsteps where heard as Kira and Shaila turns towards the direction were the sound was heard. Walking towards the two girls was a young man with black hair and wearing the same uniform, his name is Kengo Manaka.

"Finally found the rookies. The captain is worried where you two were." Kengo said to Kira and Shaila.

"Rookies? Us?" Shaila tilts her head in confusion.

"We don't even look like rookies.." Kira said to herself. "Um, I mean- why would the captain worry about us?" She added on, rubbing her head a bit.