Ultra Fairy Chroncles - 3

ᏌᏞᎢᎡᎪᏆX ᏟᏞᏌᏴ ᏚᎬᎪᏚᎾN 2, ᎬᏢᏆᏚᎾᎠᎬ 13

~ ᎠYNᎪ ᎪNᎠ ᏟᎾᏚᎷᎾᏚ ᎡᎬᏌNᏆᎾN ~

At the Ultraix dorm room in Alfea, Kira and Shaila were doing their usual things after they finished working on their assignments.

Kira is working on her night raider duties on her computer while Shaila is looking through her photo album book.

Going through the pages, Shaila sees a page filled with photos of people that her father fought alongside and some of them has photographs of little Shaila with them.

"Who are those people standing by with my father?" Shaila wondered, trying to remember from her past memories.

Kira turns her chair over towards Shaila as she takes a look at the photos. "By the looks of the photos, it seems like it has your father's friends."

"Really?" Shaila asked to make sure as she observes more into the photos and suddenly remembers something from the past. "I remember now, it is them!"

"Who?" Kira asked, with a bit of confusion.

"Shin Asuka, Dyna and Musashi Haruno, Cosmos." Shaila said. "They fought with my father in space before heading off to Earth."

"Wow. Your father had fought with good allies." Kira said.

Shaila nods in agreement. "If I could remember from the past, I did get a chance to meet them for a bit before coming down to Earth with my father." 

Then, Shaila gets a message communicating in her head as a voice calls her with a gentle tone. "Shaila Kurenai, meet us outside right by the school entrance."

"Uh? Who- who are you?" Shaila asked in response to the call. "What do you mean by us?"

"You will have to come and see, perhaps a memory will come back to you." The voice says as the call hangs up.

Shaila's eyes widen as she gasps. "It must be them! I must go, be right back!" She said as she hurried out of the dorm fast.

"Alright, have fun out there." Kira waved a bit with a little smile.

Once when Shaila is outside right by the entrance of Alfea, she then sees two men standing there. One is wearing casual blue colored clothes while the other is wearing a uniform.

Shaila goes into amazement as the day of a reunion comes around. "Asuka! Musashi!" She waves to them.

"There she is, you found us." Asuka said, waving back. Musashi does the same too as Shaila runs up to them.

"H-how did you know where I am?" Shaila asked.

Musashi chuckles. "Your father told us where you are when we decided to surprise you. Here we are now, having a reunion."

"I still remember when you were a small child and look at you now, being a teenage girl." Asuka said.

"A teenage girl with magic of course." Shaila giggles. "Carrying on my father's powers from crusader's peak."

"You have magic? You really became an ultra hero." Asuka is amazed. "Especially when you now hold the power of Orb."

"Would be amazing if we fought a kaiju together just like from what I saw back in the day when we were on Planet Kanon." Shaila said excitedly.

Musashi places his hand on Shaila's shoulder. "Perhaps if a kaiju shows up, this moment would be a chance to do it."

Then, Shaila feels her magic powers tingling as it means a sign of a kaiju appearing. "Speaking of which, my magic can sense one right now."

"What do you say, would you want us to help fight this kaiju with you?" Musashi asked.

Shaila nods, "Yes! Let's do this, Asuka and Musashi!"

"That is the spirit, Shaila." Asuka nods.

The three took out their transformation gimmicks and changed into their ultra forms together.

Shaila transforms into her Enchantix, Asuka into Dyna flash type, and Musashi into Cosmos luna mode.

After transforming, the three ultras look at each other giving a nod and fly off together to fight the kaiju that came out of nowhere.

The day has come when Shaila reunites with Asuka and Musashi after many years since the last time she saw them.

How Shaila knew them is all because of Asuka and Musashi being allies to her father.