Chapter 52

Tony pushed away from the blonde who was sitting on his lap. Kennedy held one hand to her stomach, the other over her mouth.

"Shit...." Luna muttered from behind, gaze sweeping between Kennedy and Tony.

"Tony......." Kennedy swallowed thickly and the blonde covered herself with the bedsheets. The bedsheets Kennedy picked out while Shiloh was having a tantrum because he couldn't call Ian that day........

   "Get out." Kennedy nodded to the blonde who looked at Tony which only pissed the young woman off more, "out slut!" She barked and the blonde jumped rushing past her, only to be slapped on the back of the head by Luna who followed her out, insulting her the entire way.

    "How could you....." Kennedy stared at Tony as he moved to the side of the bed, slipping on his boxers.

  "Don't make it a big deal ok?" Tony rolled his eyes, "just chill out."  He walked over to the door, closing it and locking it while Kennedy was distracted.

   "Chill out? Chill out! I have been through hell. I had a miscarriage not even two weeks ago and I come home to find you fucking some puttana in our bed?!?"

"What would it have been better if it was a hotel?" Tony scoffed and Kennedy could have choked him.

   "figlio di puttana.....How could you do this to me?" She spat, taking a step back as he narrowed his eyes, grabbing his tossed aside belt.

   "What did you say to me Kennedy? Hmmm? You questioning me now? You forget who pays for the bills? Who feeds you, pays for your shopping trips and Mateo's education? Do you need another lesson?" He lengthened the belt and she felt her courage begin to dissinafrate

"I-I.... I'm not standing for this anymore Tony! You treat me like a little 1950s housewife you think you can screw around with and beat the shit out of! Your family doesn't like me, you obviously don't like me, so what the hell are we doing? I'm done. I'll send for my things, but this is the last time you'll ever see me." She held out his engagement ring and Tony accepted it, staring down at it for a moment before looking back at her.....

  Only to pull back his arm and smack her to the ground, and with only seconds to react, Kennedy cried out as the belt was hit across her bottom and her back.

"You never....fucking....know......when to shut your Goddamn mouth.....you stupid......bitch," he finished hitting her, wiping his hair out of his eyes, and tossed aside the belt, "you lost the baby because you're weak. You never do as I tell you. You let him starve while you worked at that damn bakery day in and day out."

   "Don't you pin this on me....." she pointed a shaky finger at him, "I loved that baby more than I could ever love about you. You got me stressed out. My hair was beginning to fall out.....I couldn't focus, I couldn't breath..... You have hurt me for the last time!" She yelled, only to cry out as he aimed a kick at her stomach.

"Kennedy! Open the door!" Luna's voice was muffled and the door shook as she desperately tried to open it, "I'm calling the cops motherfucker!"

"My mother was right," Tony kicked her again, "never marry a fucking mezza razza....be our of this place before 5 or I'll burn all your shit." He spat at her feet before opening the door, only to be pushed to the ground as Ian slammed into him.

  Coughing, Kennedy held her stomach, curling in while Luna leaned over her, calling an ambulance with her phone.

"You fucking idiot, I told you never to show your face around my town again. She's not even that good a lay to risk your ass for her." Tony laughed through bloodied teeth.

"You ever  put your hands on her again and I'll rip your fingers off." Ian hissed, releasing him, and Luna quickly took his place, turning on her taser on and pressing it right against Tony's crotch.

"It's over. You're not having a baby together anymore, you don't want her. Let her and Ian leave. Forget she ever existed and I won't burn your dick off." Luna snarled, "you understand me?" Tony nodded, eyes trained on his delicate area that had a fully charged weapon on it.

    "Yeah I understand." He managed through gritted teeth and she nodded, sparing a glance at the couple. After checking her over and concluding that she was alright, Ian lifted Kennedy bridal style, carding her out of the room and over to the large leather couch, sitting down and cradled Kennedy close to his form, pressing kisses against the top of her head.

   "Don't worry Kennedy, you're going to be okay, I'm going to take you and our boy back to Chicago. We're going home."

"I'm sorry Ian....I tried to end it-but I-I....." she whimpered and he held her closer, "you did your best and I'm so proud of you. You don't need to worry about him anymore. It's over."

   "Thank God," she whispered, burying her face in his neck, "I love you Ian."

  Ian felt a wide smile stretch across his face, "I love you too Kennedy. Always have, always will........"

This was kind of short and rushed, but I'm back in the states for vacation and just started Shameless season 10 so I'm getting inspiration! 😇♥️😊