10 | is that a yes?

"Hey baby, I can't wait till mommy and I find out if you're a princess or a Principe" Derek whispered into my stomach. "Mer i want you to meet the family. They live up in Holmby Hills," Derek whispered and massaged my sides. "Have you told them '' I'm scared I don't have parents , parents hate me I feel like. "No not even the divorce" he sighed and placed his fingers on the inside of my thigh. "Mmm," I moaned as he massaged my thighs. "la tua pelle è come slik" he smirked. And I shake my head. "mi stai uccidendo'' he groaned, making me giggle.derek's phone started to ring on the nightstand he picked it up and started to listen to whatever the person was talking to on the other line. "Ok tell mama I'm going to send mama my funds" Derek kept talking on the phone and then hung up. "Come on we have to get you fitted." Derek turned over to me and smiled. "What does' fitted 'mean?" I asked if I was confused. "You're going to make your grand entrance at the gala" he smirked, "more explanation please." I giggled and kissed his lips. "You're meeting my family at the gala." his hands rubbed up my waist. "Uhh i don't know" his hand went up my shirt kneading my breast. I gasped, feeling his warm hand. "Is that a yes?" he got on top of me and spread my legs, kissing my stomach and stopped. He looked up at me with his heavenly deep ocean eyes.

he took a deep breath of my aroma and started nibbling around my petals and slowly advanced to them. He lightly spread my labia and started licking from bottom to top with a little flick at my clit. "Ohh " I moaned and grabbed onto the silk sheets.

Him

Her moans are my trusty guide in the adventure of bringing her to the orgasm. As always, I changed the pressure in my licking according to her moans. After a few seconds I latched my lips on her clit and added fingers to the game. My fingers found the rough patch which always sets her off violently.

. After a few taps to her g-spot, she orgasmed with a loud moan and I didn't forget to taste her cream.

"è quello sì?" I said when she let me up for air.

"Omg i fucking hate you " she giggeld i gave her a dogy eyes and she giggled angin "finee" she groaned.

At hospital

"Hello Meredith, how are you?" the doctor walked through the door and had a big smile.

"I'm doing good doctor flowers ,you" she sat down on the chair and started getting the ultrasound ready. "I'm doing wonderful darling , so this is the daddy," her british accent came through her words. "Derek" Derek shook Dr.flowers hand.

"So today we are going to find out what gender this precious baby is" dr.flowers put the cold jelly on my stomach while Derek held my hand. "Ok do you want to know the gender now" dr.flowers asked and derek idmeadily said yes i a happy tone. "So the gender of the baby is.."