25 | home

I felt something keep hitting my back and i opened my eyes and turned around seeing beckham playing with his feet and rolling around he looked at me and giggled slobber started coming out his my mouth making me laugh. "Come on lets get some food" i picked beckham up and went down stairs and opened the fridge and got beckhams baby food. I stopped breastfeeding and started making beckhams his own baby food carolyn has been judging my parenting which is pissing me off she told me all of her kids and grandkids eat homemade baby food so she told me tons of recipes and i have been making beckham his own baby food. I placed Beckham in his high chair.

He giggled and started clapping. Before I could feed him the doorbell rang. I grabbed beckhams cereal puffs and just poured them on his little table "im sorry bubs'' i kissed his cheek and the doorbell rang again

I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey love '' Derek picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Ahhh derek put me down" i giggled and punched his back. He put me down and kissed me passionately, our tongues clashing together. His hands went straight down to my ass and I moaned into his mouth. "I miss this," he chuckled and squeezed my ass. "Uncle der der ?" Harriet ran down the stairs in her nighty. She jumped into his arms and he picked her up and swung her around in a circle. "I miss you, I miss you" she giggled and danced in a circle. "I miss you too ,Where's beckham" i grabbed derek's hand and brought to the kitchen. And beckham was stuffing his mouth with his cereal puffs. As he turned to me and Derek he started clapping and doing his grabby hands. "There's my boy" Derek picked Beckham up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm home" Derek pulled me and harrit for a hug and i kissed his cheek. And i cried a little okay a lot. "You need to cut this off because it's itchy," I giggled and pulled his beard. "I kind of like it," he chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Ewww '' Harriet ran off and went to the living room. "Come on lets make some breakfast" he put Beckham back in his high chair and gave me a peck on the lips.im so happy that he's home i feel much happier and safer i feel like home.