5 | shit

Me and Addison has been going through things for her closet its been extremely difficult she want light shining down on he bodega bags and she wants her closet wall paper to be rose gold with a huge chandler. And I getting so fucking hunger.

"Addison do you have a rest room"I smiled and she nodded her head. and pointed out the dining room "down the hall way to the left. " as I was walking to the bathroom I seen that a door was slightly open I walked closer and closer. it was Dereks office he was going through paper work with glasses on. he looked adorable I leaned on the door a little to much and it opens fully.  "Meredith I been meaning to talk to you" he took of his glasses and started to walk towards me. "yeah I have something important to tell you." I whispered sometimes he just makes me nervous. "he sat down on his desk and taped the space next to him I sat down next to him and  he look toward with a sly smile. "well um im" he stranded up in front of me and put his hand on my waist his hand is so big and strong the slightest touch is strong his thumb rubbing my stomach and his lips close to my ear making my breath hitch. "I know" he whispered and kissed the back of my ear. "I Called my friend mark and hes the one who has been with your friend she told him." he looked at my face and smiled. "I cant believe you have my heir" he bent down on his knees and spreaded my legs so he can kneel between them he kissed my stomach so gently and messaged my waist. I bit my lip holding back a moan. "Derek your married" he started to whisper stuff to my stomach not caring about what im saying. "hey my little Tesoro this is daddy I farà di tutto per proteggere te e la mamma, lo so che non la conosco molto ma lo so. è meravigliosa perché ti ha tenuto." he mumbled against my stomach. he stranded back up ad grabbed my chin ands smiled and I smiled back "ooh gosh" I moaned and through my head back he kept kneading my waist. "im sorry im just sore" I giggled and my cheeks turned bright red. "c'est bon bébé" he whispered and kissed head. "wait that's French" he nodded candid a little smirk. I heard heels clicking against the floor and Derek stepped back and I got of his desk.