3 | bambi

I have tons of things to do today I been tired and throwing up like crazy. I have two clients that I have too decorate and these are pretty big clients. "grey you okay" Bailey yelled through the glass wall. "yeah um who's my next client" I sat down on my office chair and Bailey walked."uhh your next client is Addison Montgomery. at 2 pm" she came in side my office and place a file down on my desk. "ok well I have to got to an doctors appointment at 12 and that's In 12 minutes."I looked at watch and grabbed the file.

damn this lady is asking way too much for a closet.

"what do you mean you have an appointment I don't see that on you agenda." she started flipping through this book. "its Personal"  I giggled. "girl I'm your damn personal assistant" she got a little frustrated which made me giggle even harder. "I got to go to my appointment"

"so miss grey you baby looks perfectly fine I just recommend to eat a little more so this baby can grow." I smiled at the little picture in man hand. "how far along am I?" I asked looking at the screen with a little baby as small as a raspberry. "your 8 weeks" Dr.Ryan smiled. my eyes widen "I dont look 8 weeks." he laughed and said "well Meredith your incredibly thin I want you to get to 130 by next month and if you dont you have to eat nasty vitamins" he cocked his head to the side. "thank you dr.ryan"