6 | just a taste

"I need to buy some more clothes. I'm tired of wearing stretch pants." I pulled my nightgown over my stomach and there was a little bump. It's been two weeks since I saw Derek but he's been texting me and door dashing food every five minutes. It's adorable. Uhh my boobs hurt like crazy. I've been super sore and I've been eating moree i haven't had cravings but Christina said I am. I've been eating more fruit than usual. The doorbell rang and I started to walk down the stairs. I opened the door and saw derek. "Hey tresor" he walked inside and placed a kiss on my cheek. He handed me a box and I opened it and saw four chocolate covered strawberries. "Oh my gosh thank you" i quickly wrapped my arms around his neck he placed his hands on my waist. I pulled back and walked to the kitchen. "My sisters loved chocolate covered fruit when they were pregnant. So i assumed you might too." he smiled and followed me inside the kitchen. "I really appreciate it Derek" I try to get to the counter but I'm struggling."Here I dont want you jumping." he picked me up and placed me on the counter. He stood between my legs and opened the box of strawberries. He put one to my lips and I bit into it softly. "Mmm, this tastes wonderful." I moaned and giggled. "Can I taste it?" he whispered and put his hands on my thighs. "Yeah there's three left." I picked one up and put it on his lips. "Mm not that" he grabbed my chin kissing me softly , rubbing up and down my thighs he squeezed one of my thighs making me moan our tongues clashed together. His hands traveled up my body all the way up to my breast kneading softly. "mmm" his lips moved down to my neck to my shoulder. Slipping off my dress strap. "D-derek we cant" my dress slipped down to my waist. "Who said" he took one breast into his mouth while he played with the other. "Mmm that feels so good." he smirked and pulled my dress down. He kissed down my stomach "take me to my room please." he picked me up and legs wrapped around him i kissed down his neck sucking gently when we got up to the bed he laid me down gently and kissed my stomach all the way down to my panty line as i ran my fingers through his hair. He ripped off my panties ,I spread my legs for him and he instantly dropped between them and buried his tongue in my pussy. I could feel the expertise in his tongue strokes as he added a finger in my hole. He was working that finger on my G-spot when I came for the first time. He didn't stop there. He ate my pussy until I had cum several times and was unsure if I could take it anymore.

"Please! more!" I begged.

"you like that" he chuckled and I nodded my head. He stripped out his clothes and pulled my legs closer to him, lining himself at my entrance. "Ohh fuck" we both threw our heads back he slower then last time but i wasnt complaining. "Ohh yes" I moaned loudly, feeling him thrust long deep strokes.

Next morning...

My hands ran through Derek's hair as he rubbed my stomach. "I cant wait till you come into this world bambina i can't wait to see what you look like oh my gosh i hope you have your mothers eyes i wish you can see her eyes right now it's like i can see our future in them" he whispered to the baby.
" Derek, please stop talking to my stomach like you're a psycho" I giggled. "Why can't I talk to my princess?" he looked up at me confused. "How do you know if it's a girl?" I ran my hand through his hair again and grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Because shepherd men have super sperm we only produce girls" he chuckled. "What about your sisters?" I can see in his eyes. He loves to talk about his family. "They have more girls than boys there's um six girls " he laid his head back on my stomach "what time is it" he whispered. "Mm a quarter to 9." his eyes widened. "Oh fuck im going to be late" he got up and ran around the roof for his clothes. "Why?"

"It's a surprise bambina"..