38 | as time goes by

Month 5

"Derek, can you call Amelia and help me with the kids?" I asked and sat down on the couch next to Derek laying my head on his shoulder. "She's in France now and she won't be back in a couple months." he said and kept typing on his computer. "Why don't you start working from home? Bailey quits and says she needs to focus on her. I also stopped my business to also focus on the kids ''I whispered and Derek smiled and kissed my cheek. "I was talking to my father and he said I should work at home to save our relationship and our family." Derek has been trying and we've been better like back to normal really. "Mommy I was playing with a playdough and me and Beckham got it in our hair." Blair said and she and Beckham turned around. "Oh gosh" Derek chuckled and I hit his chest. "Come on" I sighed and got a pillow and placed it on the floor. Blair sat down and Derek got shampoo and a cup of water and a comb.

Month 6

Today is Beckham's birthday and we invited everyone, even Nancy unfortunately but i love her kids so i'm doing it for the kids. All the kids are in the jumper that we rented or swimming. We have dinosaurs everywhere. Beckham was dressed in a white t-shirt and camouflage cargo pants. Blair had on camouflage shorts and a white tank top with a camouflage headband. I had on a black silk dress . Derek had a camouflage tank top that showed off his abs and black cargo pants. Everyone has to have camouflage on his part. It is wonderful. "Meredith, don't you think you look big for 6 months?" Derek's mother said. "Yeah I was never this big with beckham or blair" I giggled and rubbed my stomach. "Okay time for cake" dere yelled and looked like 50 kids running to the table. I heard crying. Can I speed walk to the noise and it was blair she was face plated into the concrete. Dereks going to kill me if I pick her up. "Oh princess what happened." I picked her up and she had two busted knees and she had a little bump on her head. "S-somebody pushed me over w-when daddy said it's time f-for cake" she cried on to my shoulder i walked into the house and i sat her down on the kitchen counter. "Mommys going to get you an ice pack for the bump on your head but you can't fall asleep for an hour okay" I grabbed an ice pack out of the freezer and wrapped it in a paper towel. And then placed it on her head. "Hold it princess" i cleaned up her knee and placed two hello kitty band aids. "Okay let's sing happy birthday to beckham. I placed her on the floor and she stayed close to me.