12 | three words

"Who was he?" Derek and I walked out while one of the grocery clerks started loading the car. He sounded mad and frustrated. "An old boyfriend saw me at the deli and started talking to me which made me anyone, then he touched me which made me mad derek i really don't feel like explaining" we both got inside the car and derek looked at me trying to see if i was telling the truth. "Omg Derek, I'm telling the truth , April said they're going to drop Harriet off at two." i sighed he looked towards me and and grabbed my chin and his thumb traced my lips "you have my heir that means you'll be mine forever, you got that" he whispered and i shook my head yes. He started the car up and started driving to the house.

Home

Derek started to get papare dinner while I started getting the guest room ready for Harriet. When she comes over I get her toys from the closet and her blanket she likes to use when she comes over. I heard the doorbell ring and start to head down stairs. "Der der" Harriet didn't even look at me she ran to derek. "Hey sis" Jackson came over to me and kissed my cheek. "Where's April?" I asked. "She is still packing," Jackson chuckled. "So what's the gender of this baby?" Jackson pointed to my stomach. "Oh, it's a boy" I smiled. "Congrats lil sis," Jackson smiled and gave me a hug. "Harriet give you papa a hug and a kiss goodbye" she didn't even dare to look at Jackson she was too busy pouring alfredo sauce into a pan. While drek was helping her. I can't wait to see Derek as a father when the baby comes. "She doesnt love me anymore," Jackson fake sobbed "no no papa i still love you" Harriet stepped off the stool and ran to jackson he picked her and gave her a big hug and a kiss. "Bye papa, I love you" Harriet gave Jackson a kiss on the cheek and he put her down and she ran back to derek. When Jackson left it was time for dinner and Derek made chicken alfredo. Derek grabbed a bottle of wine and grape juice. And poured Harriet some grape juice in her sippy cup. "Mm wine" Harriet sipped her juice thinking it was wine making me a derek giggled he poured me some grape juice in a wine glass for some reason my brain thinks it's wine. Derek actually gets to have wine unfair. "Derek, let me get a kiss." I leaned in for a kiss and he creased my neck lightly mm the taste of wine "hey thats all you get i don't want my baby coming out a drunk" he pulled back and chuckled. "Tt me getting sleepy." Harriet rubbed her eyes tiredly "I think it's the wine" she really thinks shes drunk. "Come on tt is too" I got up and she grabbed my hand "can i sleep with you" she whispered. "You can darling" we both change into pjs. After 20 minutes Harriet fell asleep on my chest. "No no no i thought i was going to get s-e-x tonight" Derek groaned. "Maybe tomorrow," I whispered and yawned. Derek dove in beside me and kissed my back. "I love you," he mumbled. I was surprised when he said, ''Am I ready to say it back??

"I love you too"