31 | christmas

Today is Christmas and none of Derek's sisters have met Blair because of what happened a couple years ago. Only his mother and father have met her. "Daddy" blair was sitting in her high chair while i was doing her hair and derek was doing beckham's hair. "Yes princesa" Blair is a daddy's girl and she's super smart she knows how to get anything she wants. "Can me and becks get slime" "umm" i shook my head no to derek i'm trying to teach to say no to blair. "Please papa" she does these eyes where it hypnotizes everybody. "You can get slime" Derek said and I finished blairs hair and got her down from the seat and so did Derek with beckham.and the kids ran down stairs to get their slime buckets. "Derek, they're going to get slime everywhere and you're going to pay if any of my furniture is messed up." He laughed and pulled me by my waist and kissed me softly. " I want another" he whispered and my eyes widened. "No childbirth hurts and plus I can't. I have this huge business deal in China and I can't afford to be dealing with another baby" I pulled away and walked toward my closet to put on a silk red long dress with red bottom heels. And Derek had on dress pants and a white button up. Blair has on a Burberry dress and hat. Beckham has a Burberry button up. I went down stairs and saw slime everywhere. "I'm sorry mommy" Beckham put down his slime and went to the sink to wash his hands. "Mommy look" Blair stretched her slime in the air and smiled at me. I giggled and picked her up. "You're the one who has to tell daddy about the mess." When I told her that she started to freak out. "No but mommy daddy's going to get mad at me I'll just blame it on becks" she whispered in my ear. "Your a tattle tale" Beckham got mad and stormed off and ran into Derek. " What's wrong bubs"Derek picked up Beckham. "Blair was going to say I made a big mess but I cleaned up my mess. She didn't clean hers," Beckham cried on Derek's shoulder. "Come on let's go see nonna it's Christmas we have to be happy right" Derek said and kissed Beckham's head. "I want mommy"Beckham said and Derek took Blair and I took Beckham.

As we walked out the car the kids ran to the front door and Beckham tried to pick Blair up to ring the doorbell. "Nonna!!!" beckham jumped into carolyn arms and henry picked up blair "merry christmas nonno!!" Blair kissed Henry's cheek. "Merry christmas princesa" Henry checked and let her down. I walked over to Henry and gave him a hug and Carlyon the same. "How are you, dear?" Carolyn asked. "I'm doing very well." I smiled "Come on Amelia has been asking for you dear" I walked inside and beckham went with henry and derek picked up blair. We walked into the living room where we heard kids running around yelling playing tag and adults talking and teenagers yelling at each other. "Aunty mer?" a dark haired blue eyed came up to me "Ava wow you got so big" i giggled and gave her a hug. "Where's beckham?" she asked "um i think he went up to the office with your nonno" "who this" she pointed to blair and blair smiled. "This is blair" Derek said and put her down "hi" blair waved and Ava waved back "It's time to open presents" carlyn yelled and blair ran to him and she picked her up. "Come on luv lets go sit down" we all gathered around the tree and nancy kept staring at me she looked horrible she had dark eye bags around her eyes and loads of makeup trying to cover it. "Aunty mer can you scoot over" Olivia asked and i tried to scoot over but there wasn't room. "Just sit on my lap" Derek whispered and I sat on his lap and he hid his face into my neck. Nick walked in and sat right next to Nancy. My heart started beating faster and I'm a little scared. "If he does anything to you again he dies" Derek whispered into my neck. Wrapping paper started to fly everywhere and I giggled. "Mommy look what nonno gave me" beckham ran over to me and beckham and held up a huge dinosaur. "Tell nonno thank you" I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Daddy look what aunty amelia got me" blair had a little 1990s camera "wow princess that's super cool" derek said and smiled. "Do you want your present?" I whispered in dereks ear. "Mm i'll love to" Derek nibbled my ear. "No, not that type of present" I giggled and kept nibbling on my ear. "Can you guys get a room?" Nancy yelled. "Nancy shut up your just jealousy for Meredith" Katherine yelled to nancy. "Kids go outside" Carolyn said and all the kids ran out. "I'm not jealous of that bitch." she yelled at katherine. "Who the fuck are you calling a bitch youre the one thats a bitch letting you husband do whatever he wants lets not act like he cheats on your ass" i yelled and derek grabbbed my waist telling me to realx. "She is not lying," Amelia chuckled. "You're a homewrecker and that ugly ass little boy you wrecked a perfect marriage between Derek and Addison" I swear I'm going to kill this bitch. "Listen here NANCY don't ever call my son ugly or disrespect him your just mad because your old ass uters couldn't carry a boy and your mad that my kids came out with blonde hair and pretty crystal eyes AND i'm not a homewrecker that marriage was over way over before they even said i do" i stood up and spit on her and grabbing a glass of wine spilling it all over her wite dress and making her her soaked. She started screaming and I giggled and walked out. "Nancy, I think you have something right there," Amelia whispered.