39 | is mommy okay

8 months

blairs old nursery is getting remodeled into the new baby's nursery . So right now dereks changing it to a pastel rainbow theme. "Babe it looks beautiful." I giggled and kissed his lips softly. "Mommy" beckham ran towards me hugging my legs almost knocking me down. "How was your first day of school bud " today was beckham first day of 1st grade. He skipped kindergarten because his school required a test before entering. "You look so dapper mr.shepherd in your uniform" I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks mommy" "Derek picked up beckham and kissed his cheek. "Did you get any girls?" Derek said to beckham. "I got all the blondes and all the other girls love me," Beckham said. "Omg you're turning into your father" I groaned and kissed Beckham's cheek. "What he loves the blondes like his daddy" Derek smirked and I giggled. "Where's blair" beckham asked when derek put him down. "She's taking a nap. Sooo go get some regular clothes and lay it on your bed quietly so you can take a shower and please do it quietly. Your sister is in the next room '' Beckham and Blair's room is connected with a bathroom in the middle. "Okay mommy" beckham ran to his room and i giggled seeing how he runs. "I can't wait to see our baby girl" Derek pulled me in by my waist and buried his head into my neck. "Mer" Derek whispered. "Hmm" "did the dog just pee on me '' Derek backed up and there was water everywhere.I looked down and saw my dress was wet. "No Derek, my water just broke but isn't it too early?"I asked. "Meredith the babys is coming, why are you so calm!!!!!" derek yelled. And the kids ran out of their rooms "i don't know i don't fell ANYTHING AHHH" i felt a big contraction hitting be. " is mommy okay" blair whispered as i helped on to derek shoulders.