26 | Father

"derek? What are you making?" She called out towards the kitchen as she slowly made her way through the living room. Derks mom took the kids so Meredith and Derek could have alone time.

"Oh good morning, did I wake you?" He replied as he peeked around the corner of the kitchen and smiled.

"Well, the smell certainly did, it smells delicious!" She exclaimed as she made her way into the kitchen. She had let the blanket drop from her in the living room as it was warmer down there from all the cooking.

He chuckled this time and said, "It's going to taste even better; french toast, eggs, and bacon." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and then went back to cooking.

She smiled, wrapping her hands around his waist. "And here I thought the best thing would be this." She emphasized this by quickly grabbing and releasing his crotch. She winked and walked back in the living room, laying down on the couch.

Not to be caught off guard, he didn't react and kept cooking. "Oh, we'll see which you like better." He responded with a smirk.

After about a half hour, Derek was done cooking and plating everything. He had juice poured and the table set for them both. They made some small talk during breakfast, but were mostly scarfing down food to replenish energy. Some more time passed and they were able to eat all the food that he had made. Mer helped him clean up and put all the dishes, pots, and pans in the dishwasher.

"Thanks for the help cleaning up, you didn't have to," derek said, washing his hands.

She kissed him on the cheek and said, "Well you didn't have to cook for me, so I wanted to thank you." She smirked and grabbed his crotch again, quickly letting go and heading upstairs.

This time he groaned, but before he could grab her she was heading upstairs. "Oh girl, you are asking for it." He finished drying his hands and followed her upstairs.

As he climbed up the stairs, he stepped over the crumbled blanket, saw her dress outside his room, and heard her climbing on his bed. Turning down the hallway and looking into his room, he saw her in all her naked glory, sprawled out on his bed and playing with herself. He quickly tore off his clothes and pounced on the bed. Without saying a word, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, leaning down to make-out with her. She smiled and happily made out with him, gyrating her body underneath his.

He shifted himself so he could keep her arms pinned with one hand and grope her tits with his other hand. Removing his lips from hers, he began to kiss up and down her neck, his rock-hard cock pulsating just shy of making contact with her pussy. She moaned and arched her back, trying to entice him to fuck her.

He smiled, let her arms go, and got off of her. "Flip over." He commanded.

Without hesitation she flipped over with her ass up and her face down. "Yes Sir," she replied eagerly. Climbing behind her, he wasted no time burying himself inside of her and moaned out.

She pushed back to meet his thrust and tangled her hands in his sheets, moaning into a pillow. He pulled almost all the way out of her and slammed back into her, grunting and moaning softly. Keeping up this pace, he grabbed both of her hips to pull her back to him with each thrust. She arched her back more and moaned louder every time he buried himself inside of her.

After a little while, he buried himself inside of her and stopped thrusting. Instead, he reached around and started to toy with her clit. She began to gyrate her hips in time with his movements on her clit, causing his cock to hit different areas within her. This caused them both to moan louder and he resumed fucking her roughly.

She moaned in surprise and delight; moving his hand away from her clit, she placed it on her hips. Moving her hand to toy with her clit, she moaned into the pillow. He got the hint and grabbed both her hips again, fucking her roughly into the mattress. They both moaned and she gyrated and ungulated as much as she could while he fucked her.

Begging him more, she kept enticing him to cum inside of her. She was unsure if she'd be able to reach orgasm again, but she felt it building. He kept slamming his hips into hers, keeping a steady pace. He was determined to make her cum again, even if it was only once. He redoubled his efforts and fucked her hard and fast, clawing at her hips and drawing them back into his with each thrust. They both moaned louder and louder. Then she felt it, her whole body lit up and she started convulsing around him. Just as she did, he came inside her as they both moaned loudly.

What felt like forever, but was probably only a few moments of pure pleasure, turned into both of their bodies collapsing on the bed and on top of each other. They were both panting and enjoying the afterglow. He rolled off of her and pulled her into a spoon. "shit" Meredith yelled and threw her hands to her face. "What?" Derek said into her neck. "I'm not on birth control uhhh why do i keep doing this to myself?" she cried. "It's okay if you get pregnant. I'll be the happiest father in the world. I missed a lot of your pregnancy and the birth. I want to be a part of that" he whispered and kissed her neck. "I love you"

"I love you too"