23 | anything could work out

I woke up with wires connected to me and I felt empty. "Good morning Meredith" I turned and saw Carolyn and henry. "He is a beautiful Meredith," Carlyon smiled. "What happened.?" I don't remember anything. "You started bleeding because your placenta started to tear and you started to bleed too much which made you blank out." carylon explained. "Where is he?" I asked. "He's getting some check ups. Oh wait here he is" a nurse rolled a baby crib into here. "What's his name?" the nurse asked me. "beckham." the nurse handed him to me and i kissed his head. "I love you and your daddy loves you too" a tear fell from my cheek. He started crying loudly and i didnt know what to do. "He might be hungry hun '' Carlyon said and also told Henry to get out. "Just pull your breast out and and let him latch on" Beckham latched on to me at first it felt weird like a warm feeling in my boob. His eyes slightly opened and they were crystal blue lighter than Derek's eyes though. But he had my dirty blond hair. "Oh wait, Derek's calling but on skype" carolyn answered the phone and derek had a bright smile on his face. "Hey baby" Derek smiled and blew a kiss through the phone. "Hey I miss you" I smiled and blew him a kiss. "Let me see my baby boy," Carolyn put the phone down so Derek could see beckham. "Oh my gosh he's adorable look at those eyes" Derek said in awe. "Does it hurt?" Derek asked. "Does what hurt" "him sucking ur tit" I started laughing "no it's like if you sucked my tit but you had no teeth '' I giggled and Derek looked confused. and Carolyn looked like she didn't want to hear that. "I wish I was there" a tear fell from Derek's eye. And the baby started crying. "It's okay, Beckham. I'm right here, Mommys right here.'' I rocked him back and forth and kissed his head. "Rub his stomach babe it helps him burp" I rubbed his stomach and after a minute a tiny little burp came out and I giggled. "I can't wait to see him" Derek started breaking and the phone went silent.

3 month

"Oh my gosh you smell so good don't bubs" i pulled beckham closer to me and sniffed him he smells like baby lotion and lavender soap. "Want to bother auntie christina huh '' Beckham smiled and I went down stairs and put beckham on christina's lap. He reached out for her and she laughed and kissed his cheek. "Have you seen Derek? '' she asked ever since beckham was born i haven't had time to see derek. "No but maybe next week"

4 months

I walked into the prison and Beckham had on a blue onsie that says best dad in the world and gray shorts. I went to the vending machines and got tons of food and snacks. Derek came out with a big smile and walked over to us. He picked Beckham up and kissed his head and gave him a hug. "Hey my little man" Derek put Beckham on his waits and carried him. "I love you dude" Derek tickled beckham making him giggle. He grabbed my waist and kissed me hard but passionately. "I love you" he whispered in my ear and I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too"