19 | goodbye for now

the new house V

I'm talking to my lawyer right now and he's saying I could go to federal prison for 2 to 5 years. I can't do that because I have a baby and Meredith. When i was younger i didn't pay taxes so i paid someone to cover it up even though its illegal i thought i got away with it and the fbi said they been investigating my case for several years now. My bail would be 2 million because of how big it is. "Look, this is what I could do for you for 6 years it's up to the judge But you can just max out and do 10 years. And you can't do that... You have court tomorrow k" i want to see my baby born and i don't want to miss out on his life but i don't want anything on my record and if i don't max out there will be this on my record. "Mr. shepherd your wife is here" an officer stepped inside the room . "mer" i got up and hugged and kissed her stomach. "Are you coming home?" she asked and that broke my heart. "I don't know," I whispered and a tear fell from her cheek. "Your flies are in the front they wont let me bring it back here , i called your mom and she said she was going to talk to a judge" she whispered. "Here, stay at this address. It's in the woods. It's my getaway house. You'll be safe there. I have security and a maid there if you need any help with anything and if the baby needs anything-" i started to cry. "Derek, what do you mean." "I might can't come home. In time for the baby" she started to cry and I hugged her tightly and kissed her lips softly. "I love you okay" I kissed her head and she looked at me with teary eyes. "Mr.shepherd it's time to take you through processing." i nodded my head and kissed her one more time her soft lips moving against mine i picked her up and her legs wrapped around me my tongue fighting for dominance. She moaned and started grinding against me. "Mr.shepherd," the officer cleared his throat. I let Meredith down lightly and she giggled a little. "I love you okay" I rubbed her cheek. I kneeled down and kissed her stomach. "I love you okay and take care of your mom ok bud" i whispered and got back up and kissed mers cheek and walked towards the officer he cuffed me and took me into holding.