32 | punished

"I don't know Derek, I want the kids to be around their cousins but nancy is a jealous bitch" i laid my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back up and down. "Hey girly" christina walked up behind us. "What are you doing here?" I giggled and hugged her. "Well mrs.shepherd invited me and i needed to see my favorite nieces and nephew." she said. "What's up why do you look so mad wait oh nancy" i shook my head yes. "Do you want to go out tonight? I'm supposed to meet a couple for friends ''Christina tilted her phone to me showing hot guys with their shirts off. "They're hot," I whispered to her. "I heard that Meredith" Derek slapped my ass hella hard. "I didn't do anything" I turned to him and he had a mad face on. "You're not going out," he whispered in my ear. "I won't go fine" I whispered back. "Mommy blair has a booboo" beckham walked over with him and blair holding hands. "What's wrong princessa?" i kneeled down and she had a little cut on her knee. "Well aunty Christina is a doctor. Maybe she will help you put on a bandaid. "Come blair '' Christina picked up Blair and took her to the bathroom. "Daddy uppie" beckham jumped up and down and Derek picked him up. "Tell mommy she can't go out with tt c or she'll get punished" Derek said to beckham and beckham turned to me. "Mommy you're going to get punished daddys going to take away ipad time" beckham's eyes widened and i giggled. "Daddy can't punish mommy" I kissed beckhams cheek making him giggle and I kissed dereks.

I just put the kids down for bed and Christina still wants me to go out. I walked back into me and Derek's room and he was laying on the bed naked. "What are you staring at" "um nothing" i speed walked to the closet and picked out a red lace dress. "No," Derek came out of nowhere and grabbed my hips. From the back"Derek it's not like I'm going to cheat on you. I had fun too. I'm not a housewife ''I tried to move out of his grip. His hands rested on my hips, flatting on the material of my dress. Slowly, they moved upward, tracing the lines of my waist and finally stopping to cup both my breasts. I moaned weakly, thick with want, as my back arched into his touch. His laugh skittered across my neck, only inflaming more need within me.

"You're going to get punished if you go or not" I whimpered and squirmed against his touch. He knew exactly what was being done to me and loved every second of my embarrassment and the very sexy arousal that came with it. "Come, lay over my lap.," he ordered me.

I walked over to where he was sitting on my bed, patting his lap. I bent over to allow my stomach into his lap. Lifting the hem of my dress, exposing the lacy red panties beneath, he began kneading my ass cheek. "Do you know why I have to do this,love ?" he asked, his voice thick with the smokiness that ignited my core. I whimpered and squirmed in his lap, both eagerly awaiting and fearing the blow that would come soon. "Well?"

"Be... Because I called a guy a hot guy and wanted to go out with Christina ," I answered sheepishly. Derek swatted my rear hard, leaving a stinging pain behind. I yelped so loud. He leaned in closer, his breath hot on the skin of my ear. "Now, count out for me. We'll do ten, then maybe you can go with Cristina Understand?" "Yes," I whined quietly. He swatted my ass harder and I yelped in surprise. Not because I wasn't ready for it, but because of the raw strength he put into his strike. "One," I said with a wobbly voice. He struck. "Two. Ow! Three!"

Three smacks in, and I already knew there would be a handprint on my ass. Derek soothed my stinging ass before surprising me with a sharp strike. I was shocked also that it was only three blows deep and his bulge was already poking into my belly. He was getting so hard just from spanking me, or maybe it was the act of my submittance that turned him on so much. "Four," I cried. The blows rained down after that in such quick succession that I could barely keep count and prevent myself from being too loud.

Ten!" On the last blow, I slid off, sobbing from the pain. It was much worse than I thought it would be. I slowly got ogg his lap and he kissed my lips softly guiding me to the wall pinning me.his lips pressed to mine. His fingers slid under my dress, finding my needy little button through the fabric of my lacy panties and tracing circles around it. I moaned into his mouth, our tongues wrestling in the meantime. I whimpered as he pulled away, straightening my clothes. I pulled away and walked to the bed. I jumped into the sheets to find them soft and extravagant. Rolling onto my back, I put my attention entirely on Derek , who was staring at me with such a heated expression. There were no words for what he was thinking. He took two steps forward, and I sat up, giving him an inviting smile. Taking the hint, he sat in the bed with me, tracing his hand along the angles of my jaw. Such an intimate touch led me to bite my lower lip, and when I noticed how molten his blue eyes had become, like melted honey, I knew he felt just as constrained by the clothing he wore.

"Get up. Strip," he ordered.

Obeying, I stood and spun to face him. I undid the zipper and shrugged out of the dress, letting it puddle on the floor around my feet. In nothing but my red lacy panties and lace red lace bra, I did a spin for him slowly. His heated gaze was locked on my every move.  I undid the hooks of my bra.

Derek stood up when my bra slipped off and joined my dress on the floor. I moved to cover up, but he grasped my wrists, pinning them to my side. His lips found mine, tongue already prodding at my lips for entry. I parted them for him, and his tongue rushed inside. He savored my taste, pulling moans and whimpers from me like a musician pulled sounds of delight from their instrument. That's what I was in times like this, his instrument.

His fingers slid down to my drenched underwear, sliding into the waistband and plunging into my needy pussy. I moaned louder at the intrusion. derek moved me slowly, turning me around so that my back was to the bed. He lowered me in, my face flush with the rosy color he loved. With deft hands, he slid out of me and removed my panties so that I was in nothing at all. "Hands to the corners,love ," he commanded.

I obeyed, spreading my arms to the edges of the beds as I lay on my back waiting for the inevitable bondage to come. For a brief moment, he left and came back with plenty of rope. I practically lifted my hips in silent need. It was impossible to resist the overwhelming desire that burned every nerve ending in my body, but that was what the rope was for. He tied it gently around my wrist, kissing my pulse in a way that made my heart flutter, and finally secured the rope under the bed. He repeated the process on my other wrist, again kissing my pulse before binding the rope around it and securing it under the bed. I tested the restraints weakly, not wanting to get out, but seeing how secure they were. He was as satisfied with the results as I was.he was on top of me, mouth sucking in the pointed nub of my breast as his fingers plunged into my pussy. It all happened so fast that I was blown away with a heady feeling.. I wiggled under his touch, more so when he made a "come here" motion with his finger inside me. That little trick drove me crazy.

I moaned loudly i, his fingers working me over and his mouth sucking on the underappreciated breast. Already, I felt myself closing in on the first peak of orgasmic bliss. My body contorted and twisted in the bonds as his ministrations became more and more intense. Not even a full second before I was ready to burst, Derek retreated, completely cutting off my stimulation. He untied me and laid down next to me. Pulling me on to his lap. "I want you to be mine" his hand gripped my waist and his hands traveled down to my ass. "I am yours" I giggled and kissed his chest. "I want you to have my name," he whispered. "What do you mean?" he reached between us and grabbed himself and lined himself up with my entrance. Slowly I started to lower myself down onto him. He reached up and grabbed me by the shoulders and roughly pulled me down, fully burying himself in me. I gasped at how full I felt. At this angle, he was so deep inside of me.

I started rocking back and forth on him slowly but started to gain speed. While I was bouncing up and down on his cock, I reached down and started to massage his balls. I could feel him starting to tighten a little so I let go of him and started. "I want you to be my wife" I could feel my climax coming on. I just couldn't take it anymore and was pushed over the edge. Waves and waves of pure bliss flowed through me as I felt Derek cum deep inside me. "Ohh yes" I moaned and threw my head back. I laid back down and buried my head into his neck. "I'll love to be your wife Derek, '' I whispered. And he and he kissed my head "i love you"
"I love you too"