11 | a happy day and a weird one

"So I'm very sorry, Meredith but it looks like you are going to be outnumbered by boys" dr.flowers smiled and i started giggling "ha i win " derek jumped and and dr.flowers and i started laughing. "How do you win?" I giggled and Derek kissed my head. "I'm the first out of my sisters to have a boy" Derek chuckled and kissed my lips softly. "Well you're welcome" i giggled and dr.flowers wiped the gel off my stomach and pulled the dress down. "Well congrats ! I have my next patient ,triplets. Can you believe that" dr.flowers eyes widened and giggled. "Have a nice day" me and Derek waved "you darling" she shut the door closed.

In car

"I'm so happy. Mer " Derek placed his hand on my thigh. "Me to oh we have to pick up Harriet tonight" it's Jackson and April's anniversary and they wanted alone time. "Okay but we need to go grocery shopping " Derek started going to Whole Foods as we played music. My song started to come on so i turned it on, making Derek chuckle.

"You really love music don't you"

"Who doesn't?" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

I know, I know, I know that you're drunk (yeah)

Tell me what you want after this club (oh)

You know I get nasty (know I get nasty)

Uber ride to my house, I called a taxi (Uber ride to my house, yeah)

I'm picky with my women, I'm deciding (oh)

Call me to your crib and I'm sliding (yeah)

I'm picky with my women, I'm deciding (oh)

Call me to your crib and I'm sliding (call me to your crib and I'm)

First things first let me get that introduction (let me get that intro)

We on a long road to self destruction (self destruction)

You were so in love

You weren't gon' tell me nothing (you were so in love)

Let me get this clear (uh, huh), 'cause I had no idea (yeah)

Feeling like I did too much (much)

I'm feeling like I did too much (much)

Well let's get naughtier (naughtier), yeah I mean naughtier (naughtier)

I'm feeling like I did too much (much)

Yeah, let's party, yeah (party, yeah)

Yeah, I need all of ya (all of ya)

We arrived at Whole Foods and Derek and Derek hopped out thes car . when i stepped out of the car I felt this weird flutter. "Derek come here" Derek ran over to me with a worried look. "There's like a flutter in my stomach. It feels weird" I started to panic a little. "Mer calm down it's just the baby kicking, okay calm down" he rubbed my stomach making me calm down. "Okay I feel better" he held my hand and we went inside the store.

We littery got the whole store. I thought I ate a lot as a pregnant woman. Derek eats like he's pregnant. We got Whole-grain crackers ,and dried fruit such as apricots, figs, prunes, raisins, cranberries,almonds, cashews, walnuts, peanuts, pecans, pistachios Peanut butter, almond, ,Dark pieces. "Derek i think that's enough" he shook his head and went down the next isle. He picked up chips salsa then went down the fruit isle Apples,Pears,Kiwis,Oranges,Grapefruit,Lemons,Limes,Peaches,Plums,Bananas,Raspberries,Blackberries,Apricot,Grapes,Mangoes,Cherries,Strawberries,Blueberries.

"Derek, that's enough, our cart is full. I started to get tired and hungry. I left him and went to get some food at the deli. "Hey can i get a pepper jack cheese sandwich with just mustard and mayo and turkey." I asked the deli clerk. "Yes ma'am." I felt somebody's hand snake across my hip. I turned around and saw

Finn. He was an ex-boyfriend of mine. I broke up with cause he has a dominant jealousy problem. "Finn how are you?" I asked, giving him a bright smile. "I'm doing swell, I see you are doing good,'' his eyes went to my stomach. "Oh yeah, I'm very excited." I rubbed my stomach. I really want to get out of this conversation. "Girl or boy?" he asked and placed his hand on my stomach making me uncomfy. "It's a boy me and my husband found out today" i threw the husband part in their so he'll leave me alone. "Here you go ma'am" the deli clerk handed me my sandwich. "Hows jackson" omg please stop asking me questions. "He's doing amazing. I'm actually about to pick up his daughter." "oh well let me walk you to your car" he put his hand on my back. Omg get your hands off me please. "Aye get your hands off of her" Derek yelled at Finn hallelujah. "Who the hell are you?" Finn argued. "I'm the father of her child" i slowly started walking towards derek and he put his hands on my waist and i kissed his cheek and whispered to him i want to get out of here.