24 | were getting their

Still month 4

"Mer i think he hungry" Derek was bouncing beckham on his lap. "Why? I just fed him before we drove here" I kissed Derek's cheek, nibbling on it a little. His hair has gotten so gray it's hot. "Because he's looking at my chest, think there tits" he chuckled and handed Beckham to me and Beckham reached out for my chest. Derek handed me beckhams blanket. I put the blanket over my chest and pulled a breast out and Beckham latched on. "Yall mother fuckers look the other way" Derek yelled and I looked at. "You are so mean" "what three people in this visiting room got arrested for sexual assault" derek said he pulled my cover up a little so he can peek. "When are you going to stop breastfeeding" Derek's mother has been asking me the same question. "I don't know if I'm pumping. They have to stay cold but sometimes I can't have bottles in the car or if I'm going somewhere." I laid my head on Derek's shoulder and ran my hand through his hair. I pulled my shirt back up and burped Beckham and put him in his carseat. I got up on dereks lap and kissed his lips softly. "I get out next month" he whispered in my ear and I looked at him in excitement "how dont you have a year left" he shook his head no. "how" i giggled and kissed his lips softly "i asked the judge if i could just do one year on probation." I leaned closer to him "I'm so happy I wish i could show you how happy I am" I giggled and kissed his neck. "I can't wait to eat some real food and sleep in a real bed. "I have to tell you something important" it's a really hard subject for me. "What is armor?" Derek brushes a tear off my cheek. "April and jackson has been getting in a lot of arguments and jackson went back to drinking and april cheated on him soo i been taking care of harriet" he kissed my cheek "it's going to be okay wheres is my tresor now" he did a sly smile. "She's at daycare right now. I'm her legal guardian until Jackson and April get their life together." I laid my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back.