Chapter 1

June 6th, 1907

"Mommy! Mommy can I go to the park? School Is over now!" Your 7 year old self ran into the kitchen where your mother stands cutting vegetables for supper.

"I don't see why not dear, just make sure you are back home before the sun sets so you can eat" she smiles gently at you and pats your head, your (H/C) hair is in a low ponytail (or other haircut if you prefer) with a bow tied into it, your beautiful (F/C) dress matches with it.

"Thank you mommy!" You give her a hug the best your little arms can manage, and run out of the house to the park in the downtown area of New Orleans. You've never really been the biggest or strongest kid, in fact you look nearly 5 years old, your mother says you have a condition, you'd always be smaller and weaker no matter how much you try to eat and work out, but that doesn't stop you from being happy and doing your best at trying.

By the time you get to the park you're out of breath and tired but you want to play so you just go on the swings, the park is nearly empty, not many kids there except ones older than you.

"Um... hello there" a kid, who looks to be 6 years old gets in the swing next to you. He seems upset for some reason but is trying to hide it. "My name is Alastor, what's your name?" He gives a small smile and holds out his hand, quite a gentleman for a kid.

"My name?... um, I'm (y/n)" I smile wide and shake his hand to be polite.

"Wow thats a cute name! It's great too meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too alastor"

(Yeah it's a short chapter I wasnt really sure how to start off this book. Ill try harder in the next chapter

Trust me the chapters get longer)