Chapter 7

Alastor POV

I breath heavily, looking down at the body I can't seem to recognize. Suddenly a boom of thunder sounds and I flinch hard, and look around in confusion. "Y/N? Y/N?!" I stand up to look for her, but instead of seeing the one body who is Mimzy, I see another, larger body... who... is that... I slowly look over in fear of who it might be.

"... y/n?..." my smile falls completely as I see their body, covered in their own blood and the stab wounds I gave them.

I fall to my knees at their side as tears threaten to escape. "No.. no no no.. NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I choke on a sob and grab their limp, lifeless body and hold them close. "Y/N please!! Don't leave me I need you!!!" I wrap my arm  around their waist and hold them close as I hold their head into my shoulder and scream, almost like I would be damaging my vocal cords. I look up at the sky, as rain beats heavy on my skin. It's cold... it's lonely... they were the only one I had left... and I said I would keep them safe.

The light sounds of hoofs walking on the cement catches my attention as I quickly look at my side, only to see the large red deer right next to me, the one we saw when we were children, looking down at us both, it gives off a threatening and angered aura, I try moving back in fear as i stare at it, trying to stop my crying. "W.. what do you want!!! Go away! Scram!" It puts its head down, almost in sadness and shame, when suddenly it glows a bright red and suddenly disappears. I go quiet and look around.

"... it's ok y/n, I'll... I'll make you a grave..." I get up, holding them in my arms as I walk, and I walk, until I reach our old hideout In the woods "Ill visit you every day... and I'll.. I'll keep smiling just for you" I start tearing up again as i set them down and dig them a grave, and gently set their body inside "I love you..." i cover her with the dirt, and look around, finding wild flowers and places them on top of their grave "I'll make you a lovely tombstone" I sit down and stay next to their grave all night, I don't wish to leave just yet "I will miss you dearly..."

[Hey, sorry a short chapter right after the long chapter, since I'm making this the same time as the last one. I hope you enjoy it so far!]