Chapter 46

After grabbing the books that she needed and turning in her Transfigurations paper, Sage immediately headed to Fred's room. She'd only been apart from him for an hour and she already felt a craving to see him again. It only made her think about how hard being apart for the summer and most of the next couple of years would be, but she chose not to think about that.

He greeted her with a kiss at the door and kept his lips pressed to hers as he pulled her into the room and shut the door behind her.

"Mmm," she moaned against his lips and pulled away for a second. "Missed you," she said, a bit breathless.

"Mm, me too," he said and pulled her face into his to kiss her again.

She started to pull away again to speak, but this only made his lips trail lower to start moving around her neck, sucking marks as he went. His hands ventured lower too, heading straight to her ass to grip with is hands.

"You hear about the party?" she asked in a strained voice.

Fred pulled away with a loud smacking noise to ask, "Party?" before resuming his trail of kisses down to her collarbones.

"Yeah, a sort of a welcome back thing I think," she let out with a small moan. "You want to go?".

He hummed against the skin of her neck, causing vibrations that trailed to a much lower spot on her body. She took it as a yes.

"I need to go back to get dressed before, but not for a few hours I think."

Fred pulled away from her neck with his shiny, red lips pulled into a smirk. "I can think of a few things that we could do in that amount of time."

Sage grinned back at him. "Oh yeah, big boy?".

Fred laughed and squeezed where his hands were already wrapped around her waist. "Again with the big boy! You need to cut that out. Makes me feel like a little kid."

Sage laughed even harder than he did; she thought that it was really funny, how grumpy he got whenever she used that name. "C'mere, big boy," she said and grabbed him by his collar to pull his lips flush against hers.

He frowned against her lips for a moment but soon took control over the kiss, probably to show her just how much he didn't deserve a childish nickname. She was smiling when he pushed her onto the bed, no matter how serious his expression was. And boy, did she get punished for that.

He wasted no time before shoving her shirt up to her armpits and tugging both her bottoms and underwear off of her legs, immediatly moving his mouth to her breasts and quickly journeying lower. He also didn't waste any time before using the best of his skills, using his tongue in that special way that had her shaking in minutes. He reached a hand up to toy with her nipple as he used his mouth, speeding up until she was on the verge of coming.

"Fuck, gonna come," she moaned.

Her eyes shot open when she felt Fred pull away and she looked down at him to see him smirking up at her. She opened her mouth to say something, to tell him to finsih her off or she would do it herself, but she was cut off when he put his mouth right back on her, everything more sensitive now even though she hadn't finished.

Just when she was getting close again, he pulled away for the second time. "Fred," she whined and started to reach a hand down to ease some of the ache that was spreading throughout her lower half.

Fred gripped her wrist with his hand before she could get there. "What, you can't be a big girl about it?".

Sage's mouth dropped open but she couldn't find the words to respond with. Fred just smirked and resumed his devilish work with his tongue, getting her close much faster now that she'd nearly been there twice.