Chapter 36

Sage had practically forced Fred to agree to devote their Sunday morning to school work. He was more than reluctant, but with enough begging, he gave in.

She was currently leaving her dorm, book bag in hand, to meet him to do just that. Fred had been slacking when it came to school recently, what with the end of his last year at Hogwarts nearing and spring break only being a week away, and Sage was doing her best to snap him out of it. They had a few exams before they left for the break and she was going to make sure that he would pass them if it was the last thing she did.

When she opened the door to his room, he was lounging on his bed, homework buried somewhere else in the room. She sighed as she shut the door behind her.

He gave her one of his most genuine, sweet, smiles when he looked up to see her, and she would be lying if she said that it didn't make butterflies erupt in her stomach. "Welcome to our study date," he said cheekily, enunciating the word 'date' heavily.

Sage laughed and walked over to his bed and leaning down to press a kiss to his lips. "Fine, Fred. This can be our second date," she said, knowing exactly why he was racking up dates.

Fred smiled and before Sage could even process it, he reached up, gripped her waist, and pulled her over him and onto the bed so that she was straddling him. She let out a noise of both surprise and protest, but he only looked up at her with eyes that could only be described as mischievous.

"Fred," she scolded. "We have school work to do. I am not letting you fail your exams this week."

Fred rolled his eyes and started to trail his hands slowly over the sides of her body, just brushing over her waist and thighs before gripping her ass. "But there are so many other fun things that we could do instead," he said with nearly pleading eyes. "C'mon, we have all day."

Sage chuckled and pushed his hands off of her before climbing off of his hips. "You really have a one-track mind, don't you?" she asked and held out her hand to help pull him up from the bed. He was extra difficult being pulled up, purposely making her lug most of his weight off of the mattress. "Don't you just want to spend time with me?" she asked with a teasing smile as she looked up at him through her eyelashes.

Fred sighed and bent down to kiss her forehead. "Of course I do, Sage. It's just been so long."

Sage chuckled. "Hasn't it only been a couple of weeks?".

Fred shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I want to be with you every time I see you," he said with his most innocent eyes.

Sage giggled. "Don't suck up," she said, causing Fred to pout. "And hey," she said, dropping her voice down an octave. "When the third date finally does come, I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Fred's eyes darkened. "Yeah?".

"Mmhm," Sage hummed. "I still haven't tried on everything we bought at Hogsmeade," she said slowly, standing on her toes so that she could speak closer to his ear and press a few kisses to his neck. "That red bodysuit, right? Could wear it with the garter belt," she murmured directly into his ear.

Fred groaned, low and deep in his throat. It only spurred Sage on more.

"Or we could just stick with the basics, right? Throw a little thong under that skirt you love so much. Nothing else on top. Maybe I'll even throw on a pair of heels, I have some that I never wear."

Fred's hands fell to her waist and they quickly made their way down to her ass, the place where they seemed to be glued to whenever it was possible. Sage just chuckled breathily and pressed herself back into his groping hands.