46| Dreamland

Get's intimate. If you don't want to read it, skip it :) - You'll see when. I try not to get into too much detail, so if you do read it, you should be fine :)

*Nick's POV*

Having Demi back in my arms felt like a fairytale. Like I won the world. I missed her so much, that it truly felt like I was imagining it. Like I would wake up at any moment. 

I couldn't wait to get backstage, I was so ready to be left alone with her. She looked stunning.

The rest of the concert I couldn't keep my mind off her. I even fumbled some of the lines, which made Joe make fun of me.

"Nick did you forget we have a concert going on? You can go see your girlfriend after" He smirked and I just rolled my eyes, and the crowd screamed.

Honestly, as much as I loved performing, the show couldn't have ended sooner.

Yes I love my fans, but I love Demi more. 

When the show ended, Joe got his phone out and I saw him point it at me as I booked it as quick as possible back to where Demi was.

The fans screamed as I got closer to them. I touched their hands as I ran by. 

I saw her.

She looked even more stunning than the last time I saw her. 

I normally went back with my brothers, but I didn't want Demi having any issues getting backstage, since I knew Sophie was on side stage. 

Demi smiled at me and I helped her back over the barrier, grabbing her hand.

She pulled me into a hug and I held on tight to her.

"I love you" I kissed her cheek. "Wanna run or walk? You're not in heels"

"Know what I want?"

"Hm?"

Demi leaned closer to me before whispering "You out of these clothes, so I say... let's run!" She squealed and I started laughing, grabbing her hand and we ran towards the stairs on the stage.

I was still laughing once we were on stage, keeping her hand in mine.

We reached the side stage and I saw Joe and Sophie first.

"Is it good with you guys if we go now?" I asked

They nodded and Sophie told me to use a condom as we walked away. 

I laughed and ignored her while Demi just flipped her off. 

I got back to the dressing room to take off my performing outfit so it could be cleaned.

"Can I undress you?" Demi asked and I smirked.

"Only if I can also undress you" 

Demi blushed and shook her head, biting her lip. "Later" She smiled.