author's note <333

EDIT: there are more chapters after this author's note ;) some cute little extras for you if you also don't want it to be over.

Well, that is it for Ashton and Harry. For now.

I only say that because this story was initially for me to write for, like, ever. I had many plans for this, and I was pretty ambitious for my first time writing a fic, so obviously, not everything happened.

I'm ending this here because it is a great cap-off place, but still not an ever-ending point. There is still a lot of Ashton and Harry's story that you can either imagine yourself or I will eventually come back and write it.

This is not the END end. Just the end for now.

I'm very excited for this to be "finished", and I so so so appreciate anyone who has read this far. Or at all. You have no idea. Thank you for watching me stumble through my first experience writing a whole book and for tolerating it enough to read it.

I'm excited to focus on other fics which will have a lot more structure than this. If you would like to check out the other things I am writing, I would so so so love and appreciate it.

Anyway, thank you for sticking around while I tried and made these two dumbasses fall in love. It was fun. Ily.

Now it's self-promo time.

If you liked my story-telling at all, I'd love it if you checked out my other stories!! Here are some synopses!

TEMERITY
Vega is one of six children with a family secret that Harry is dying to figure out. His mission in befriending her younger brother to obtain information is halted when Vega comes back to town for the holidays. His new goal is her, and only her, but what happens when he's in too deep with the Lavender family's secret by the time it all turns on its head?

 His new goal is her, and only her, but what happens when he's in too deep with the Lavender family's secret by the time it all turns on its head?

DOROTHEA
Dorothea, or Dottie, as the rest of the world knows her, is a household name and Hollywood star from Mississippi. When she left her home five years ago in search of the start of her dream career, she also left her friendships high and dry. And maybe some that were more than just friendships. She returns with the thoughts of her old flame with Harry merely a figment in the back of her mind, until she sees him again. Does he remember? Does he hate her? Does he forgive her for the terms she left them on?
Does she ever think about him?

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. I love you.

<333 - cecelia