𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚙𝚝 𝟸

I woke up to Chris stroking my hair. I had ended up on his chest and his arm was around me. He was still watching tv.

I checked my phone
2:15 pm
I turned off my alarm and turned back over on Chris. I hid my face in his neck.

I saw that Chris had picked up his phone. He was scrolling through Twitter and Instagram.

He opened up his Snapchat and sent a picture of him and me to Scarlett. She was the only one who really knew about our friendship and how it was.

Where should we go for food tonight
Chris had typed out on the picture and then sent it to Scarlett.

A few minutes later I heard the Snapchat notification from Chris's phone.

Scarlett had sent a picture in her bedroom
We're all meeting in the lobby in 10 to go out for lunch so get your ass up and we will talk about it there

Chris grabbed his chest and laughed at what she said.

"Put your middle finger up" Chris said. I did and he took the picture of him and I.

He sent the picture and then he got out of bed.

"Come on pipsqueak let's get ready" he said.

I listened and grabbed my suitcase. It was hot in LA for late April. I picked a white shirt and some comfy blue shorts. I went into the bathroom to change.

I got out of the bathroom and grabbed my shoes from next to the door and put them on

I looked over at Chris who had a pair of jeans and a nice t shirt on. He put on his shoes and walked out the door with me.

I took out my phone and held my drink while i brought my phone up in a Facebook mom pose and took a video of Chris behind me.

He looked up and smiled the camera.

I saved the video and then kept on walking with Chris.

We made our way to the lobby and met up with Mackie and Sebastian stan.

"Cinderella!! And Sebby!!" Chris says as he walks over and gives them each a very manly hug.

I walk over to them and give them big hugs as well.

"Okay enough of this shit! Y/n you need to stop taking all the pretty. I need some too" mackie says. I laugh at him and hug him from the side again.

We wait in the lobby for everyone else to filter in.

Once everyone gets there we decide to go to a Panera bread down the street.

I walked with the girls and talked about stuff that has been going on in everyone's family, love life, etc.

"So uhh y/n. You and Evans? Anything happening yet?" Scarlett asks.

"Just friends! I'm honestly okay with that I am not really looking for a relationship right now" I said. The girls nodded and kept on walking as Scarlett talked about her kid a bit.