filming pt 43

{three months later}

"Chris I'm back you wanna see?" I yelled as I set my keys on the counter of our condo.

We were finally in Atlanta and filming started yesterday for Chris. My day wasn't on set but was consisted of getting a facial, and cutting and dying my hair for the movie.

I heard Chris race into the kitchen with his slippers and pajamas on, and no shirt. He slid over and looked at me. Dodger raced after him.

 Dodger raced after him

(This is kinda the before and after) "You look so good!" He said and touched it

"You look so good!" He said and touched it. I smiled at him as he examined it. He wrapped a piece behind my ear.

"Thank you." I said and planted a kiss on his bearded cheek. His hair was grown out and so was his beard for the movie and it was so attractive.

"By the way. Happy six months." He said.

"No way has it been six months." I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He rested his hands behind my back.

"I know it feels like just yesterday." Chris said.

Just then we heard the door open. I looked over and saw Tom Holland, Sebastian, and Anthony come in.

"Hey fuckers." Sebastian said and sat on the couch.

"I like your hair y/n" Tom says as he sits on the couch as well.

"You're so pretty!!" Anthony said and squeezed next to Tom.

"Hi guys." I said. Chris sighed and gave me one last kiss.

"Umm hello. Get a room." Anthony said.

"You came into our condo!" I said.

"Okay and? Stop kissing save it for the screen." Tom said and the boys high fived him.

"You two have gotten way to close with him." I said. Chris went and grabbed a water from the fridge and I sat on the floor in front of them.

"Well we also got you two together technically so..." Anthony said and sat back and turned on some tv.