𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚝 𝟾

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was still pretty dark outside but there was a bit of light coming up. I nudged Chris to have him wake up.

"Goodmorning sunshine" I say sarcastically.

"Hey" he says in his groggy Boston accent.

"We have a plane to catch" I say while pushing his arm off of me and trying to get up. Chris pulled me back onto the bed with his strong biceps.

"No you are coming to snuggle with me" he says as he buries his face in my neck. I turn to face him. I smile and rub his back.

"Christopher I have to pack" I say.

"Yeah yeah" he says muffled. He gives me a kiss on my neck and lets me get out of bed. I slowly walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and pack up my makeup and toiletries.

Chris comes in and brushes his teeth before grabbing his stuff off of the sink and putting them in his bag.

I put on leggings and a sweatshirt and some white shoes. I put my hair into a low messy bun before packing up all my clothes and stuffing them in my bag.

Chris comes out of the bathroom with his stuff and changes into sweats and a sweatshirt for the plane ride.

"Eight hours and you see dodger." I say. Chris's face brightens.

Chris's phone rings.

"Hey ma why are you up?.... Oh yeah I forgot about the time zone thing..... sure I will ask her..... yep.... Okay love you too" Chris hangs up the phone.

"What's your mom saying?" I ask.

"We're having a family dinner and she was wondering if you wanted to come" he said.

"Of course I will be there" I say.

Chris and I pack everything and look at the room one more time.

"What a week" I say.

"I'd say" he said while he gave me a cheeky smile while rubbing my shoulders.

We grab our suitcases and head out of the room.

The only people coming to the airport with us are Scarlett and Paul Rudd because their houses are in New York.

We all head in the cab and go to the airport.

{Time skip to on the plane}
We said our goodbyes to Scarlett and Paul. We boarded our plane and they boarded theirs.

Chris helped me put my bag up and sat next to me. We buckled up and waited for the plane to take off.

Once it was safe we took off our seatbelts. Chris laid his head on my shoulder. Him and I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of dinging as a reminder to put your seatbelts back on. Chris woke up and put it on.

When we got off the plane we got our backs and went outside.

"Is colt picking you up cause Scotty can give you a ride." Chris says.

"Oh I didn't even think about talking to colt. Umm yeah I'll get a ride from Scott if that's okay" I said.

When we got outside we see Scott waving franticly at us. We laugh and walk over. Chris gives him a big hug. Scotty comes up to me and hugs me tight.

"Hi sissy" he says as he shifts me back and forth in the hug.

"Hi scotty" I say back.

"So i heard that you guys had to share a room the whole time" Scott said.