meet and greet pt 36

I don't feel like doing the weird font anymore sorry not sorry lmao

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off and turned on my back.

I looked up at the ceiling and breathed in. I checked my phone.

I looked at my notifications. All I wanted was one from him.

"Did we actually break up?" I thought to myself.

I shook it off and went to my bathroom to shower. Once I was done showering I went to the bedroom to change and start packing.

I packed up everything including my meet and greet outfits and my interview outfits.

I was most excited for my Wired autocomplete interview.

I packed up everything and checked my phone again. I saw a notification that Chris had posted something on Twitter. I opened it.

I saw a picture of me and him in college. It was a picture of us holding beers and it was clearly a Polaroid.

He was hugging me from behind in the picture and I was holding onto his arms.

The caption read missing you right now.

I smiled slightly.

I opened up my texts.

Me: I miss you too

Chris <3: can we talk?

Me: I have to leave soon

Chris <3: when do you think we can?

Me: I don't know i have a meet and greet at three today and then dinner and then I have to get up earlier tomorrow for interviews here and there

Chris <3: I just want to clear stuff up.

Me: I know

Chris <3: so you're mad?

Me: never said that

Chris <3: please

Me: five minutes and no FaceTime please

Chris <3: kk

I saw his icon show up. I answered the phone and made some coffee.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" he said.

"So what do you want to say?" I asked.

"Y/n..." he said. I could tell that he was really serious. "I'm sorry for making you think that I was going to break up with you last night."

"Yeah" I said.

"What is it?" He said.

"I'm just so numb and I want to give you a hug and I need a hug" I said.

"I know. Did Scott tell you?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"We need each other and I don't want us to fall apart" he explained.

"I know. I get it" I said.

"When does your plane leave?" He asked.

"In an hour and a half" I said.

"Okay. Tell the girls that I give them my love." He said.

"Will do. What if people ask about our relationship?" I ask.

"Answer them. Just because we fought doesn't mean that we aren't together. I know what I said last night and I also know what I said was wrong. We are still together and I still want to be with you. I just really suck at long distance and after hearing the news I just wanted to be with you." Chris explained. His voice started cracking towards the end and it broke my heart.