𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚙𝚝 𝟹

Beep beep beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.

"Hey Siri, turn off my alarm" I said in a groggy voice.

I came to my senses a bit and tried to shift around but a big body was stopping me.

I opened my eyes and realized that I was snuggled right into Chris. He was still asleep. His arms were wrapped tight around my body.

I looked up at him to see his head laid back on the pillow and his hair all over the place. His chest rose and fell ever so slightly.

I smiled as I saw him sleep peacefully. I looked at his toned chest and started tracing his tattoos.

Chris's breathing quickened a bit. I knew that he was waking up.

"Good morning pipsqueak. What time is it" Chris says while rubbing his eyes.

"It's 7:30" I said while continuing to trace his tattoos. He looked down at me and smiled as I innocently ran his hands over certain parts of his chest.

"God damn why does my head hurt so much?" Chris asks.

I turn my head towards his face and laugh.

"You were drunk off of your ass last night" I replied.

Chris groans and hides his face with his hands.

"When's our first interview today?" I ask as I sit up and look at the room service menu.

"12:00" he says as he slowly gets up and crawls over and sits next to me and rests his head on my lap.

"Want anything for breakfast?" I ask him.

"Waffles and fruit" he says as he looks at the tv.

I pick up the phone and order.

"Hi can I get waffles and any fruit you have and (you're favorite breakfast) please? Thanks" I say and hang up.

I look down at Chris watching his Tv. I smile and start stroking his hair.

"Y/n before you wanted to be an actor what did you want to be?" Chris asked.

"A lawyer. I was dead set on it my entire childhood before I met you" I replied.

"Really? I convinced you?" He asked.

"Yeah ever since we were in highschool and you were doing anything to become an actor I decided to maybe try it out. But of course I started with the modeling" I said.

"Yeah. You would've been a badass lawyer." He said as he turned his head around and looked at me.

I smiled at him and grabbed my phone.

I scrolled through Instagram and Twitter and answered some emails and texts.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it thinking it was our food.

"Hi kiddo" Robert said.

"Hi Robert?" I said in a questioning voice.

"Oh I was just making sure that you were both up and Chris was feeling alright after last night" he said.

"Well as you can see Chris is being his usual 12 year old self and watching tv so I think he's okay" I said as I moved over so that Robert could see.

"Hi Downey" Chris yelled.

"Hi Evans" he yelled back.

"Okay so interviews start downstairs at 12 and then 1st panel is at 4 but we're all driving there together" he said.