𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷 (smut)

Y'all know what I'm gonna say anyways SMUT WARNING

"In 300 ft you will arrive at your destination" I hear my gps say. I turn it off and turn into the parking ramp.

Somehow Chris stayed asleep through my road rage and New York traffic.

I found a parking spot and parked the car and turned it off. I turned over to Chris.

"Hey Chris." I whispered. Nothing. "Evans wake up" I say as I nudge him.

He jolts awake and looks at me.

"We're here dummy" I say. He laughs and unbuckles.

I grab my suitcase and he grabs his duffel bag and we head to the elevator to get to the lobby.

Once we get in the lobby I go to the reception. I keep my sunglasses on to keep a low profile.

"Hi there I made a reservation for two nights" I say.

"Last name?" She asks me.

"L/n."

"Ahh ms l/n yes. Here is your key. Room 407. Have a nice stay" she says to me. I thank her and head up with Chris through the elevator.

When we get in I set my stuff down. Chris looks around at the room.

"This place is beautiful" he says.

"Yeah it's usually the place that I stay at when I'm in New York" I reply.

The room had a beautiful view of the city. It was right in the middle of everything and only a block away from the expo and stores were right down the street. There were two hotels and a bar in the hotel.

The room had a huge bed and a nice living area. It had a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi in it and the decals on the walls were signature.

"We will be using this later" Chris says as he points at the jacuzzi

"We will be using this later" Chris says as he points at the jacuzzi. I laugh at him and agree.

"Well I have to do some shopping. Do you want to hang out here or come with?" I ask Chris.

"Well of course I'm coming with!" He said as he grabbed his hat.

We walked out and went to a local dress shop down the street.

I walked in and told the lady what I'm looking for.

"Well dear I just got a new dress in. It would match your skin tone beautifully and it's simple too" she said as she went to the back and grabbed a dress.

"Go ahead and go try it on and give me and your boyfriend a look" she said.

"Oh he's- okay" I said as I brushed it off and went to go try it on.

I got the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. It was perfect. The color did match and it fit me like a glove.