LA pt 64 (smut)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and got out of bed. Chris was still sleeping, and it was quite early.

I showered and got ready for the day. I put on a nice outfit and grabbed a protein shake from the fridge.

I checked the time. I had to be at the hospital in 45, and it was morning rush.

I went into the bedroom to check on Chris.

I saw that he was awake. I grabbed my sandles from the side of my bed and came over to his.

"Hey. I gotta go soon. But I love you, have a great day off for once." I said as I kissed Chris's cheek. He was laying in bed watching tv.

"You wanna take the Tesla?" Chris asked.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Of course. Hey. Call me when you're done." Chris said. I smiled brightly.

"Will do."

I grabbed the keys, my purse, and my phone before heading out the door.

I got to the parking garage and got into the Tesla.

"I need me one of these." I said to myself. I plugged in the coordinates to the hospital and turned on some music before backing out and heading off.

It was a warm summer day in California again.

I drove to the hospital and got out of the car. I put on my sunglasses and grabbed my things before walking inside.

Once I got inside, I saw Genevieve sitting in the waiting room. She looked up and saw me. I came over and gave her a hug.

"It's so good to see you!" She said.

"Yeah you too. How are you feeling?" I asked.

She looked down at her now visible baby bump.

"They're a kicker." She said.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you again for letting me come to this. It means a lot to me." I said.

"I knew I wanted you here right away. This isn't a traditional adoption but I want you and Chris to be in the process as much as possible. And I'm honestly relieved that this kid can grow up right." She said.

"I'm just thankful that we found someone like you to adopt through." I said.

"Genevieve Hart?" A nurse asked.

She smiled at we walked over and into the door.
............

"Alright you ready for the ultrasound?" The nurse asked. Gen nodded and laid back.

The nurse set everything up and I held her hand.

"And what's the situation between you two?" She asked.

"Y/n is adopting this kid. I have a contract in Europe for modeling and I can't take care of it with my schedule." Genevieve said.

"How sweet. Well your baby is looking good!" She said. "You wanna know the gender or get some pictures?"

"Yes please." Gen said.

"Alright well I'm looking here and.....it's a girl." She said. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Aweee. Y/n you thought of a name?" Gen asked.

"Umm yeah. Mariana." I said.

"That's perfect." The nurse said. Gen smiled and me and I smiled back.