Wedding day pt 68 (smut)

Enjoy :)

"Let's have some champagne. I'll help you get out of the dress too." Chris said.

We got inside and Chris helped me take my dress off. I put on some comfy shorts and a long sleeve. I took off my makeup and brushed through my hair.

I saw Chris come out of his closet with a sweatshirt and sweats.

"You feeling alright?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. Chris how are you not all over me right now though. It's been over two weeks." I said.

"I didn't want to rush it, or have each other ruin things like nice tux's and dresses." He said.

I smiled and came over to where he was sitting on the bed.

"Do you know how long I have thought about this night for the past two weeks?" I asked.

He gulped lightly.

"Yeah, cause I have too." He said.

"We will make each other-" I said while getting on his lap. "Feel so good."

Chris sighed as I rubbed his shoulders. His hands trailed on my waist.

I moved his chin up to look at me. I pressed a kiss on his lips and he immediately kissed me back.

Kisses turned into a make-out.

Feverish hands all over each other. Chris laid back and I fell over him, continuing to make out with him.

My hips grinded into his and he moaned in the kiss.

"Oh my god." Chris said on my lips. We pulled away for air.

"How many rounds tonight?" I asked.

"As many as possible. A thousand I don't care." He whispered.

I pulled his shirt over his head. He smiled and pulled mine over my head as well.

He smiled and looked down at my breasts that weren't covered.

"It feels like the first time. It's like a whole new feeling." Chris said.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I asked.

"Oh it's amazing." He said and kissed me again. I felt his dick pierce into my thigh.

I smiled and got off of him.
"Let's remove all of this shall we?" I asked and removed my shorts. I pulled Chris's sweats and underwear down and removed my panties.

I took Chris's hard cock in my hands and pumped it a few times.

Chris was already a moaning mess.

"Oh my god." Chris said as I swirled his precum all over his tip.

I pumped him a few more times but he stopped me.

"I want us to both cum together first tonight." Chris said. I nodded.

Chris went and rested his body against the headboard and I came over to him.

I got back on his lap and steadied myself with his shoulders.

I positioned myself and he held his cock up. I slowly sunk down on him and we both moaned.

"I missed this feeling." I said once I sat balls deep.

"I love you so much, but we're never taking three weeks off again." I said.

"It was two and a half." I said and laughed. He smiled and kissed me.

"It was three." He said and jerked his hips into mine.