Filming pt 46 (smut)

By popular demand, smut is back again. Also bratty y/n by popular demand. Enjoy!

"Y/n are you almost ready?" Chris asked. I huffed and got out of bed. I grabbed my favorite blanket from the floor and wrapped it around myself.

I went into the kitchen and saw chris.

"Alright let's go" chris said and grabbed the keys. I whined and followed him.

"What's your whining for?" Chris asked as we got into the car.

"I don't want to go today I just want sleep" I said and buckled up and wrapped my blanket around me again.

"You get paid millions of dollars for this sweetie" chris said.

"Yeah and I pay money for people to do half of the stuff too so they should let me have a day off." I huffed. Chris gave me a look as he backed out of the driveway.

"Don't be a brat." He said.

"I'm not being a brat!" I snapped. Chris huffed.

"Are you on your period?" He asked.

"No it's in three days. And don't ask a girl that that's rude" I said.

"You're acting weird so I was wondering!" Chris said.

"So just because I'm in a bad mood one day that automatically means I'm on my period?" I snapped.

"Y/n I'm literally just wondering because you're acting rude chill out." Chris said.

"So because I'm pmsing I'm acting dumb? Try having a period or being a girl. Oh right. You couldn't but the second I'm not a happy giddy little pet you get mad." I said.

"I'm not mad what the fuck!" Chris pretty much yelled. "And out of all the men you have dated who has been the most considerate of your period Hmm?"

"Oh don't play the 'out of all men you've dated' card." I said. Chris pulled up to the studio.

"Just stop it's a few scenes today it's not the end of the world as we know it" chris said as he parked. Chris got out of the car and I did too.

"Do not bring your attitude into work" chris said.

"Yeah okay mom." I said.

"Yeah well at least- nevermind." Chris said and went inside his trailer.

"Oh you little shit what were you gonna say?" I said.

"Stop." He replied as we got in. "I don't know what is going on but just stop okay?"

"Yes chris why don't you just shut your mouth for one second." I said.

"Really cause last time I checked you liked it open" chris said. I gave him a glare and he smirked and went and sat on the couch.

"Again y/n. Don't bring this into work. I'm trying to get into character." Chris said.

"No you arent you're somehow dragging this out so that I can get sexually frustrated and ride your dick." I said. Chris lifted his brow.

"So you're sexually frustrated with me?" Chris asked.

"We've been getting into this stupid little fights all the fucking time. And the last time that we did anything sexual was a week ago to satisfy your needs. And every night that I even hint that I'm in the mood you're focusing on dodger or calling Scott or your mom or focusing on emails or whatever. We haven't had sex since we left Boston." I said. Chris got up and came over to me.

"Never thought I'd hear that from y/n l/n" chris said. I huffed and walked to my trailer. Chris followed me out.

"Hey hey hey I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know that it meant that much to you." Chris said as we got into my trailer. I looked him dead in the eyes and he could see the lust and anger.