𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝚙𝚝 𝟹𝟺 (smut)

So I have a few warnings in this chapter
-smut
-self harm
-and sort of medical talk.

The last one isn't a warning really but this chapter is on the sadder side

"Honey you have that appointment in an hour" I hear. I look up to see Chris in a push up stance over me.

I pull him into me and he lays on me.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"No. I know he's just going to tell me to either get off birth control now or to wait 6 months before getting married. That's what every doctor has told me." I said.

"Okay" he said. I pulled him even closer to me and started to fall asleep again.

"Sunshine you gotta get up" Chris said. I giggled and gently pushed him off of me.

"Okay okay." I said. I walked to the bathroom and freshened up.

Once I was woken up a bit I changed into some leggings and a t-shirt. I found Chris in the kitchen making some coffee and sat on the counter.

"Your coffee m'lady." Chris said and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you" I said. I took a sip of it and checked my phone. Chris spread my legs apart so that he could come between them. He propped his arms lightly on my thighs and sat on a stool.

I set my coffee down and wrapped my arms around Chris with my phone. I took my phone out and took a goofy selfie of us.

I opened up Instagram and uploaded the photo with the caption my boy :).

"Alright should we head out?" I asked. Chris nodded. I grabbed the keys and my purse and we went out to the car. Chris locked the door and we got in.

"Alright the clinic gps directions are in" Chris said. I buckled up and started the car.

"And we're off" I said. Chris chuckled and I held out my hand for him to take while I drove. He intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I love you y/n" Chris said.

"I love you too" I replied.

I turned on some music and we finished driving to the clinic.

Once we got there Chris and I got out and went inside. We stood in line to wait to be checked in.

"Hi I'm y/n l/n and I'm here for a checkup with doctor...." I looked at Chris.

"Edlund" Chris answered.

"Alright and it looks like you are ready to go. A nurse will bring you in shortly." The receptionist said. Chris and I sat down on a bench. He put his arm behind me on the bench. I looked down at my hands. I hadn't been to a checkup in a while with the crazy schedule.

"Ms l/n." I heard from the door. Chris and I stood up and walked to the door. A nurse brought me into a room and checked into the computer while Chris and I sat down.

"Alright honey what brings you in today?" The nurse asks.

"Well I would like to know how my fertility level is looking, and my birth control." I said. She typed in the computer.

"Alright so my files from Boston are telling me that you have had the implant for 5 years now. Any problems with it?" She asked.

"Nope." I replied. She typed a bit in the computer.

"So are you wanting it taken out?" she asked.

"well im wondering if I should now or wait. We want kids but not for another two years or so but I've heard that it takes a while." I said.