𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝚙𝚝 𝟹𝟹 (smut)

So this has kinda fifty shades smut. I have never written like this so uhh yeah just be aware of that!!

"Chris guess what. We get to go to the hotel today" I said.

I heard Chris groan and look up at me.

"Oh my gosh yes. I cant wait to be with you somewhere where everyone can hear everything" Chris said.

"Whatcha trying to tell me Evans" I said as I sat up.

"I can't wait to have sex with you. I've honestly been so horny" he said. I laughed at him.

"Oh god Chris" I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up. "Me too."

"I heard that! Everyone put in the books that y/n l/n herself has admitted to being horny" Chris said and did a little happy dance. "Y/ns gonna be submissive y/ns gonna be submissive" Chris chanted.

"Keep your voice down" I said and giggled. I laid back down on the bed and he gave me a kiss.

"I love it when you let me be dom on you." Chris whispered.

"Yep I know you do" I said.

He gave me another kiss and I looked at him.

"Are we getting separate or together trailers for infinity?" I asked him.

"Separate I'm not having all your stuff in here with me" he said and I laughed.

"Okay" I said. I got up and went into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face off. Chris came into the tiny bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Join me?" He asked.

"No that thing is tiny" I said. He shrugged and stripped before getting in. I couldn't help but take a quick stare at that ass of his.

"What time is check in for most places?" Chris asked.

"undici" (eleven) I said in Italian.

"Oh so we're talking in Italian now. I dare you to talk as much as you can in Italian today." Chris said.

"oh è acceso" (oh it's on) I replied.

"Let the games begin." He said.

I went into the bedroom to change and then made us some coffee.

Chris came out in a towel that was wrapped way too low. I gave a quick glance at his body as he came up to me. He gave my shoulder a kiss from behind. I could smell his body wash on him. He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel him very close to me.

I knew that he was teasing me but I didn't say anything.

"non vedo l'ora di farti l'indicibile" (I can't wait to do the unspeakable to you) he whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver down my spine. I could smell his minty breath as it was hot down my neck.

"Chris- anche io non vedo l'ora" (I can't wait either) I said, correcting that I had to talk in Italian.

"Hmm good girl" he said. The pet name made me tense but I kept going on the coffee. He walked away and went to change and I breathed.

Chris came back in with a t-shirt and sweatpants on. I gave him his coffee and we went and sat down on the couch.

"Are you still on birth control?" Chris asked me.

"Mhm" I said. "perché?" I asked.

"Hmm just wondering. I've never seen you take a pill though." He said.