World tour pt 61

{four days later}

"Hi New York! I am here in my hotel room and I just want to say that our movie will be out in two days! Make sure that you pre order your tickets and I hope that america really enjoys this movie!" I said. I stopped the recording button and posted it on my socials.

Chris came out of the bathroom with just a towel on his waist and I whistled at him.

His hair fell over his face and it still dripped from water. It was messy. His abs and biceps glistened and I swear I could fold right then and there.

"Take a picture and it will last longer." Chris said with his hands on his hips. My mouth hung open and I snapped a quick picture on my phone. He laughed and found some clothes from his suitcase.

"Fuck my back still hurts." Chris whined while putting on his boxers.

"Awe babe. Come here." I said. He came over to the bed and I sat up on my knees while he sat down. I slowly rubbed his shoulder blades and back.
"Honey you have knots in every part of your body I think."

"I'm fine." He said and softly moaned when I deeply rubbed a spot in his shoulder blade, working out the knot.

"Okay bud." I said. He chuckled.

I continued to work my magic on his back. He was starting to go almost limp.

"Lay down on your stomach." I said.

He did what I said and laid down. I went to his suitcase and found the lotion that I bought him. It had a bit more of a manly scent to it.

I came over and sat on his ass. He grunted and let his head rest on his hands.

I put some lotion on my hands and started to rub it on his back. This made it easier to work out the knots.

Chris groaned as I worked out a knot in his back.

"People are gonna think that we're having sex stop." I said and laughed.

"Well you're working out a knot and unintentionally grinding on my ass." Chris said.

I looked down and laughed.

"You need a pegging or something?" I asked. He turned and gave me a glare and chuckled.

"I'm good thanks though." He said. I giggled and rubbed in the last of the lotion before getting off of him.

"Your ass is very comfy." I said. He rolled over and smiled.

"Thank you. And thanks for that. It helped a lot." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

He pulled me in and kissed me hard on the lips. I chuckled and pulled back.

"God you're a flirt." I whispered. He nodded and kissed me one more time.

"So what's on the agenda today my darling?" Chris asked.

"Rockefeller. On Fallon with Seb, Anthony, and Scarlett. Lizzie and Paul are on Kimmel tonight." I said.

"Fun, fun." Chris said.

I laid down on the bed and looked over at Chris. He was already staring at me with those blue soft eyes.

"You're cute." I said. He scrunched up his nose and smiled.

He shifted over and rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed his other shoulder and moved to wrap my arms around him.

"You're such a teddy bear." I said.

"Mmm" he answered.

I moved myself so that I could kiss his neck. I pressed little kisses here and there until I got to his collarbone. My kisses got more sensual. I found his sweet spot and kissed and bit at it.