𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟸

Warning: a little violence. Talk of suicide.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and turned around to shut it off.

I groaned and got up out of bed. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I got in and tried to wake myself up a bit.

I heard the bathroom door open. I also heard clothes falling to the floor. Chris walked into the shower and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey babe" I whispered.

"Good morning" he replied. I let him into the water while I shampooed my hair.

We both got done with everything and Chris looked at me. He was still partway under the water.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me very close to him. He looked down at my lips and back into my eyes. I grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him softly.

We made out for a bit, and then Chris pulled away.

"That's your good luck charm for the day." He said. I looked at his face to see his hair fallen over a bit. Water was dripping from his face down to his neck. His pendant shown. His body glistening.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too. Always and forever" he replied. I gave him one last kiss before getting out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel on me and went to get some shorts and a sweatshirt on.

Chris got out and got changed, and we went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Oh god I know I have to eat healthy and start training again for infinity war but comfort food is so good" Chris said while eating a waffle.

"Comfort food can still be healthy. And by the way I got an email from Thomas Harper and he literally told me that I have to get more arm muscle for the new movie so you better teach me your ways." I said.

"We could do FaceTime at home or well trailer workouts!" Chris brought up.

"Yes I would love that" I said.

Chris and I finished up breakfast and then went upstairs to get ready for the wedding.

I grabbed my makeup and curler and got my face and hair done. I got my dress from out of my bag and put it on, and grabbed my nude heels. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

Chris came out of the bathroom with his hair nicely done. He was wearing a white button up with khaki pants and his brown dress shoes. We matched together very nicely.

"Picture" I said. I had Chris take the picture so that he could hide his face so that I could post it. He wrapped one arm around my waist and I leaned into him.

I posted the picture on Twitter and captioned it perfect day for a wedding.

I heard my phone start to blow up from the risky picture but I shut it onto silent.

"You know for someone who wants to keep this private you are really risky" Chris said.

"I know. I want to let everyone know but I think I'm going to let people think what they want to think for a while." I said.

"Well I'm okay with letting people know but whenever you're ready. I mean paparazzi are always on our tails so we could just live our lives for now and say something officially later" Chris said.

"Yeah I like the sound of that" I said.

Chris gave me a hug and I called Sandra.

"I'm ready are you ready for me to start on you?" I ask as she picks up the phone.