𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶 (smut)

WARNING SMUT

I wake up snuggled into Chris. Dodgers head is resting on my leg. I feel a stare. I look up to see Chris looking at me. He smiles and puts a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Morning" I say as I sit up.

"Morning" he answers back.

I get up to brush my teeth and brush through my hair. I throw some water on my face to wake up.

As I dry off my face Chris comes in and brushes his teeth.

I go out to let dodger into the fenced-in yard and come back inside.

I go into the bathroom and sit on the counter while I watch Chris comb through his hair.

Once Chris is done he moves between my legs. I put my arms around his neck. His hands rest on my thighs. I look into his eyes to see them darker, and full of lust.

"Where's dodger?" He asks in his husky morning voice.

"Outside" I reply.

"Good." He says as he immediately kisses me. I moan in the kiss from the immediate contact. His tongue entered my mouth as his hands rubbed the inside of my thigh. Our lips moved in sync as his tongue explored my mouth.

"Goodmorning to you too" I say as Chris quickly moves his kiss down my neck.

"God I had such a good dream about you last night" he said as he pulled away. I laughed and helped him pull his sweatshirt over my head. He brought his kiss down farther. He looked at me as he grabbed the hem of my bralette. I nodded and he practically ripped it off of me. His lips immediately attached to the top of my breasts, leaving hickeys here and there. I tilted my head upwards as he worked his magic.

He stopped and looked at his job. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips again as he took off his sweatpants, leaving him in his boxers. He looked down at my shorts and back at me. My heart skipped a beat every time he looked in my eyes. I nodded and he slid my shorts off of me, and eventually my underwear too.

Chris rubbed lazy circles on my clit. My breath hitched as he added more pressure. He took his other hand and inserted a finger in me. He slowly pumped in and out as he rubbed my clit faster. I moaned at the stimulation.

"Oh my god Chris I'm close." I say as I dig my nails into his back.

"Good." He says as he quickens the pace. I squirm from the sensation.

"Cum baby" he whispers in my ear. I came undone from the sound of him.

"Chris I want you" I moaned. He laughed and took off his boxers. He grabbed a condom from a drawer and put it on.

"You want to know what my dream was?" He said as he slid his dick back and forth in my folds.

"To rail the shit out of you on this counter." He said in my ear.

"Chris please" I say.

"Please what?" He asks as he removes his dick from my folds and replaces it with his finger.

"Do exactly whet you dreamed about" I say as I grab the counter.

He takes his dick and lines it up with my entrance. He slides in and gives me a few seconds to adjust before moving.

His pace quickened very fast. I let out breathy moans and held onto his shoulders. I hid my face in his neck.His hands kept my hips steady.

I looked down to watch him relentlessly pound in and out of my cunt.